Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
The impersonation is uncanny disclaimer: I'm taking the piss

The second one was a bit braver in the tackle against Robben disclaimer: I'm also taking the piss

pudge said:
noise said:
I agree, this was no accident:
DeSwcdA.jpg
YG-3010%20black%20garden%20lamp%20post.gif

The impersonation is uncanny disclaimer: I'm taking the piss
And you say you're not a Dzeko hater?

bandwagon said:
pudge said:
bandwagon said:
that attitude is what you the anti-dzeko camp should expect.
So just to be clear...

If someone doesn't think the sun shines out of Edin's arse then they're anti-Dzeko?

Because I only read recently a poster saying they hated one of our players and that was in the Joe Hart thread.

why would edin do something like this:

article-2320883-19AAB67C000005DC-229_634x433.jpg

perhaps he was telling city fans to stop singing his name ? or perhaps he was telling his haters to shut the fuck up ?
Truly pathetic overrated overpaid mercenary with most deluded bandwagon on the planet.

20+ goal striker? You're having a fucking laugh

Dzekolol said:
bandwagon said:
pudge said:
So just to be clear...

If someone doesn't think the sun shines out of Edin's arse then they're anti-Dzeko?

Because I only read recently a poster saying they hated one of our players and that was in the Joe Hart thread.

perhaps he was telling city fans to stop singing his name ? or perhaps he was telling his haters to shut the fuck up ?
Truly pathetic overrated overpaid mercenary with most deluded bandwagon on the planet.

if im not mistaken, dzeko scored 6 goals this season . if he keeps going at this rate, he will get 24 goals by the end of the season. not bad for a third choice striker.

bandwagon said:
Dzekolol said:
bandwagon said:

if im not mistaken, dzeko scored 6 goals this season . if he keeps going at this rate, he will get 24 goals by the end of the season. not bad for a third choice striker.

They make it sound like he has scored fuk all this season. they will ignore this ofc :). you will get used to it.

Dzekolol said:
bandwagon said:
pudge said:
So just to be clear...

article-2320883-19AAB67C000005DC-229_634x433.jpg

pigeon_popcorn.gif

bandwagon said:
blink922 said:
bandwagon said:
i wish all city fans were like borrusia dortmund fans. the borrusia fans are like 12th man on the pitch.

But what about off the pitch? On Instagram, on Myspace, on Pinterest?

dzeko gets alot of abuse on social media.

last time i was on his instagram there was some posters who were telling him to fuck off and leave to another club.

you must not assume that these people have no effect on players. they do have an affect. a negative one.

samir nasri suffered abuse from from the arsenal fans and he talked about how that effected him on the pitch.
So do most other players, Hart gets shit, Garcia cops some unbelievable abuse, so did Sinclair, Nasri etc etc. If they let their social media sites be open to the public then they must know they will get this, from trolls, gloryhunters and the likes. It happens at every club in every league.

And Nasri had to deal with the press telling him he was a mercenary **** looking for £££££, most public Arsenal figures in the media slagging him and the whole of the French media. I think his situation was a little different to Edin's who has a thread debating whether he is good enough or not.

Just putting it out there, Rumours around Germany and Bosnia is that Dzeko could be on his way to Schalke in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.