Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
moomba said:
bandwagon said:
but he doesn't have to put in a good performance. he can play like shit and still get paid at the end of the week.

Yeah, he can. If he lacks professionalism, a pair of bollocks and a bit of pride in himself. And he won't last long in the game if his attitude is that bad (I don't think it is).

well, just dont expect him to work his ass off in the pitch if the anti-dzeko camp continue with their abuse.

bandwagon said:
moomba said:
bandwagon said:
but he doesn't have to put in a good performance. he can play like shit and still get paid at the end of the week.

Yeah, he can. If he lacks professionalism, a pair of bollocks and a bit of pride in himself. And he won't last long in the game if his attitude is that bad (I don't think it is).

well, just dont expect him to work his ass off in the pitch if the anti-dzeko camp continue with their abuse.

If he has that attitude then he deserves every bit of abuse he gets.

moomba said:
bandwagon said:
moomba said:

that attitude is what you the anti-dzeko camp should expect.

bandwagon said:
moomba said:
bandwagon said:

So just to be clear...

If someone doesn't think the sun shines out of Edin's arse then they're anti-Dzeko?

Because I only read recently a poster saying they hated one of our players and that was in the Joe Hart thread.

pudge said:
bandwagon said:
moomba said:

So just to be clear...

If someone doesn't think the sun shines out of Edin's arse then they're anti-Dzeko?

Because I only read recently a poster saying they hated one of our players and that was in the Joe Hart thread.

why would edin do something like this:

article-2320883-19AAB67C000005DC-229_634x433.jpg

perhaps he was telling city fans to stop singing his name ? or perhaps he was telling his haters to shut the fuck up ?

bandwagon said:
perhaps he was telling city fans to stop singing his name ? or perhaps he was telling his haters to shut the fuck up ?

Looks to me like he's signaling you to stop posting.

bandwagon said:
moomba said:
bandwagon said:

And that would be to Dzeko's shame if he was so unprofessional and heartless. Fortunately I suspect he isnt.

bandwagon said:
pudge said:
bandwagon said:
So just to be clear...

why would edin do something like this:

article-2320883-19AAB67C000005DC-229_634x433.jpg

But no-one hates him?

Perhaps he's doing his best lamppost impression?

moomba said:
bandwagon said:
moomba said:

And that would be to Dzeko's shame if he was so unprofessional and heartless. Fortunately I suspect he isnt.

the club did their part by paying him wages. the manager declared his faith in him. now the fans must play their part by supporting him. you do realize he is human right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.