Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
bandwagon said:
Proelia said:
Not hard for dzekos passing accuracy to be better , he only makes about 3 a game

not true.

he has made 80 passes in his 6 epl games.

negredo made 132 passes in his 10 epl games.
What about the Champions League?

Negredo - 51/69 (74%)
Dzeko - 37/60 (62%)

Can't find any Capital One Cup statistics though, although it does exist much like the Champions League, you do know that?

before the cska (home) game, negredo and dzeko scored the same amount of goals.

i bet edin would improve his stats if he played vs cska moscow.

as for the capital one cup, edin did very well, 2 goals and 1 assist in 2 games. he pretty much won the newcastle (away) game on his own.

time to stop slagging off edin dzeko.

bandwagon said:
pudge said:
bandwagon said:
not true.

he has made 80 passes in his 6 epl games.

negredo made 132 passes in his 10 epl games.

Negredo - 51/69 (74%)
Dzeko - 37/60 (62%)

Can't find any Capital One Cup statistics though, although it does exist much like the Champions League, you do know that?

as for the capital one cup, edin did very well, 2 goals and 1 assist in 2 games. he pretty much won the newcastle (away) game on his own.

Where's the slagging?

People just want a full picture and not watered down statistics.

pudge said:
bandwagon said:
pudge said:

Negredo - 51/69 (74%)
Dzeko - 37/60 (62%)

Where's the slagging?

read the last 200 pages.

bandwagon said:
pudge said:
bandwagon said:

Where's the slagging?

read the last 200 pages.
Or....

You could finally address that we play games outside of the league? If not, why would people listen and 'stop slagging' if you're just going to cherry pick?

If anything you're slagging Negredo...

To be honest, Aguero and Negredo are playing so well together I wouldn't change the lineup if I was Pellegrini. However, I hope Dzeko will get his chance eventually and take advantage of it. If he had Negredo's mentality he would totally dominate. Dzeko still has better skills as a striker, particularly shooting ability, but it's the mental aspect of his game and his work rate that has prevented him from solidifying his role as a starter.

pudge said:
bandwagon said:
pudge said:
Where's the slagging?

read the last 200 pages.
Or....

You could finally address that we play games outside of the league? If not, why would people listen and 'stop slagging' if you're just going to cherry pick?

If anything you're slagging Negredo...

or you can read my last few posts in which i mention the champions league and the capital one cup.

better to not argue with me if you're illiterate.

To have 234 pages debating the ability or inability of a player, tells you one thing for sure. Somewhere, he's lacking.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
To have 234 pages debating the ability or inability of a player, tells you one thing for sure. Somewhere, he's lacking.
This

Good goal scorer, poor top level footballer..... In top games where we need a top level footballer who can score goals, its like being a man down with Dzeko in the team as has been proved many times.

We can do better than Dzeko and he can easily find a team better suited to his goal scoring talent.

Edin - Top games - Goals?

Spuds home, 1-0 few minutes before final whistle
Spuds away - 4 goals, there is no other player who scored four in EPL for City
Blackburn away 0-1
Wigan away 0-1
Rags away 1-6 two goals
QPR away - did everything on his own
QPR home - title winning season
Arsenal CC - missed penalty, scored, was all over the pitch
Notts county - CA goal that allowed City to win FA
WBA away - beauty from him
Rags CS - long shot goal

Scored 46 goals in all competition for City.

Enough?

JasminBosnia said:
Edin - Top games - Goals?

Spuds home, 1-0 few minutes before final whistle
Spuds away - 4 goals, there is no other player who scored four in EPL for City
Blackburn away 0-1
Wigan away 0-1
Rags away 1-6 two goals
QPR away - did everything on his own
QPR home - title winning season
Arsenal CC - missed penalty, scored, was all over the pitch
Notts county - CA goal that allowed City to win FA
WBA away - beauty from him
Rags CS - long shot goal

Scored 46 goals in all competition for City.

Enough?

No because, like a broken record, all you're doing is throwing up examples of goals he's scored. As has been said time and time again, we realise Dzeko brings goals, the issue is that Aguero and Negredo also bring goals, and they bring other things to the game as well, which Dzeko doesn't. It's really not that hard to grasp, unless you're intentionally chosing not to get it. Dzeko isn't shit, he's just not as good as the other 2 options (discounting Jovetic as he's been injured too much to make any kind of judgement).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.