Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
h378601F5

;)

pudge said:
noise said:
pudge said:
Don't be mad, you must always check the fine print. I imagine you now press Ctrl + A after every post you reply to in order to avoid looking ill-informed and stupid in the future, if not you should.

The parallel is obvious, those two performances are echoed by many when highlighting his worth, 2 games in 3+ years is really something if that's all people can reference.
Wow, you're seriously being delusional, if you think your response even registered. I don't even read half of your posts. Because it's usually semantics arguments which have nothing to do with football.

If you think these two matches are the only two good matches Dzeko had, well I got nothing to say. That says enough anyone needs to know.. :)
If that's what you take from that then it proves your ignorant responses are just the norm, pity, thought you were more than that.

You yourself referenced just one match in your drawn out post the previous page, wonder which it was and why?

I'm merely highlighting that with Dzeko, it often lies with many hanging onto the past. I.e. Spurs away, the goal vs QPR, Newcastle at home this season, even his Wolfsburg days!

That says a lot about his level of performance this season as well as previous ones.

You keep on hanging on though.
Dzeko's last full match was also a good performance. He won us the game. But bringing up the examples of games where he absolutely dominated is just that, an example to help me illustrate the point.

What is one supposed to do, mention ever other game Dzeko played well each time, we mention one? He was our best league scorer last season. Surely there were some decent games there as well.

Yet this is exactly what I am talking about. You're making an argument out of nothing. You're arguing semantics, which have nothing to do with Dzeko or football. This is why most people if they are smart pass on reading your drivel, lol.

And I am going to follow my own advice :P

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:
Wow, you're seriously being delusional, if you think your response even registered. I don't even read half of your posts. Because it's usually semantics arguments which have nothing to do with football.

If you think these two matches are the only two good matches Dzeko had, well I got nothing to say. That says enough anyone needs to know.. :)
If that's what you take from that then it proves your ignorant responses are just the norm, pity, thought you were more than that.

You yourself referenced just one match in your drawn out post the previous page, wonder which it was and why?

I'm merely highlighting that with Dzeko, it often lies with many hanging onto the past. I.e. Spurs away, the goal vs QPR, Newcastle at home this season, even his Wolfsburg days!

That says a lot about his level of performance this season as well as previous ones.

You keep on hanging on though.
Dzeko's last full match was also a good performance. He won us the game. But bringing up the examples of games where he absolutely dominated is just that, an example to help me illustrate the point.

What is one supposed to do, mention ever other game Dzeko played well each time, we mention one? He was our best league scorer last season. Surely there were some decent games there as well.

Yet this is exactly what I am talking about. You're making an argument out of nothing. You're arguing semantics, which have nothing to do with Dzeko or football. This is why most people if they are smart pass on reading your drivel, lol.

And I am going to follow my own advice :P
It would help if certain people didn't hold a mere handful of performances in such high regard.

"Dzeko played poorly"..... "Yeah but what about Spurs away that year back whenever and then he was dropped?"

Aguero and Negredo are on form, Dzeko needs reminders as to when he was. It's all "Newcastle at home" this season, as illustrated by yourself, hopefully it will be "Sunderland away" or better yet, people won't have to bring up a handful of cherry picked games from the donkeys ago to hold onto but instead talk about the present, when it matters.

I'd love to think you'd follow your own advice, but history dictates you won't. You get awfully wound up and 'active' for a poster who claims not to read my "drivel"...

noise said:
foetus said:
haha each time pudge posts, awesome post!
Exhibit A ;)

As much as it would be nice to have been singled out I feel it's reference to the group effort, illustrated by your location.

It rings true as much as mine does.

bandwagon said:
feed him and he will score.

Wrong thread mate, here's the Negredo one.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289606" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289606</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.