Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim of the Oak said:
pudge said:
noise said:
Highest scoring duo of all time. He was also two times Bundesliga player of the year. Back when Dzeko used to play football he was quite good.
You sure?

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footballer_of_the_Year_in_Germany" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footballer ... in_Germany</a>

2dt9ojp.png

Regardless, unless someone's won it the most times then it's not a record is it. Great joint effort with Grafite though, that's some accomplishment.

Where is Kagawa on the list. The Manure PR machine told us he was player of the year 2 year's running with him only playing half the season in one of them.

Back to topic, Dzeko would thrive for Dortmund. They create the sort of chances - on the charge - that Dzeko scored many tea for us coming on as sub over the last couple of seasons.
I know he's spent a lot of time on the bench(deservedly so) but I'm pretty sure we don't make him brew up.

ColinLee said:
Tim of the Oak said:
pudge said:
You sure?

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footballer_of_the_Year_in_Germany" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footballer ... in_Germany</a>

2dt9ojp.png

Regardless, unless someone's won it the most times then it's not a record is it. Great joint effort with Grafite though, that's some accomplishment.

Where is Kagawa on the list. The Manure PR machine told us he was player of the year 2 year's running with him only playing half the season in one of them.

Back to topic, Dzeko would thrive for Dortmund. They create the sort of chances - on the charge - that Dzeko scored many tea for us coming on as sub over the last couple of seasons.
I know he's spent a lot of time on the bench(deservedly so) but I'm pretty sure we don't make him brew up.

Lol. I meant goals like the one Dortmund scored at Highbury that was a typical Dzeko like finish

Time to set off to Sunderland and I've heard Edin's already brewed up on the team coach

1dart said:
Because hes shit and they were all tap ins or stray passes that fluked their way in to the goal.

Finally leaving for a proper club with big ambitions and great fans, unlike these. I was hoping he'd join Arsenal though.

Jazzy.ba said:
1dart said:
Because hes shit and they were all tap ins or stray passes that fluked their way in to the goal.

Finally leaving for a proper club with big ambitions and great fans, unlike these. I was hoping he'd join Arsenal though.
Hopefully he will take you with him

Jazzy.ba said:
1dart said:

Haha! Stop your whining and go and do something productive with your Sunday morning.

Jazzy.ba said:
1dart said:

Proper club, big ambitions, great fans
Arsenal, you fucking disgusting piece of shit
Just fuck off you muggy ****

J3SUS said:
The Balkan Adebayor . He has been eclipsed by negredo so it's time to cash in.

Yea, I was thinking to myself that Dzeko is like a bosnian version of andy carroll as they are so similar with style and ability, but carroll lacks the arrogance and selfishness of dzeko so I'd say you're probably closer to the truth with adebayor, though ade posesses more ability

The Fat el Hombre said:
J3SUS said:

Yea, I was thinking to myself that Dzeko is like a bosnian version of andy carroll as they are so similar with style and ability, but carroll lacks the arrogance and selfishness of dzeko so I'd say you're probably closer to the truth with adebayor, though ade posesses more ability

How about the Bosnian Marco Van Basten

Tim of the Oak said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
J3SUS said:

OK LETS MAKE THINGS SIMPLE

When City bought Dzeko he was one of TOP 10 STRIKERS IN THE WORLD ( wanted by half of Europe best teams ). City had ofered him and the club 10/15 % bigger money and Dzeko did not want to wait for summer transfer and he forced his JAN. move to City.
The minimum of the minumum requirement for such a player to be happy ( and play good ) is for him to be equaly rotated as a second striker. That means the same or similar amount of LEAGUE GAMES not Carling cups. If any player of such reputation would not get that will want to leave. Pellegrini gave Negredo 5 STARTS ( Man united, Aston Villa, Everton, West Ham and Norwich ) in PL and 2 STARTS aginst CSKA in a row.
Sory my friends it is not ROTATION. Pellegrini even said in pre CSKA interview that he changed Negredo on the half time with Dzeko just to REST HIM ( ?? ). Is this a way for Dzeko to be motivated. Pellegrini basicaly forced Dzeko in his moves, ....

Dzeko past accomplishments are inded huge ( Bundes liga TOP scorer, Bundes liga player of the year by players, Bundesliga champion with Wolfsburg in front of worlds top 5 team Bayern, Dortmund, .., Bundesliga BEST STRIKING duo of all times with Grafite, Biggest transfer out of bundesliga ever, Wolfsburg best player of all times voted by fans, Only City player to score 4 at away game, Best scorer and second best scorer at world/euro qualifayers, BEST TEAM OF EUROPE in CURRENT Qualifayers HE and van Persie were voted as best sriker duo, .... ). I know that he is not curently that good, but it DOES show his limitations, how good he can be and will be ( to all the haters ).

Tim of the Oak said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
J3SUS said:

More like the bosnian marco boogers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.