Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
bandwagon said:
pudge said:
bandwagon said:
yes. 28 from kolarov and navas.

50 in total from the whole team.
All of them finding their way into the box?

No blocks, no over hit ones, no loopers into the keepers' hands?

What about that first corner of the game that went for a throw in lol does it count?

You're treating it as if it's black and white, but on purpose, which is worse.

most found their way into the box. but negredo and aguero couldn't chase the ball and guide it into the net. dzeko must be given chance in the next game for sure.
Maybe they were tired from all the running around they do so much better than Dzeko?

Dzeko plays poorly = Thread gets bumped, he gets abuse

Dzeko doesn't play, the other strikers play poorly = Thread gets bumped, Dzeko gets bigged up and told he should start

This thread is immortal tbf

pudge said:

Dzeko doesn't play, the other strikers play poorly = Thread gets bumped, Dzeko gets bigged up and told he should start

here's the kicker: you're bumping the thread.

pudge said:
bandwagon said:
pudge said:

What about that first corner of the game that went for a throw in lol does it count?

most found their way into the box. but negredo and aguero couldn't chase the ball and guide it into the net. dzeko must be given chance in the next game for sure.
Most lol

11/50........

a cross is ruled inaccurate because the striker failed to get on the end of it. not because it didn't land in the box. as i said, most crosses landed in the box. the strikers should have done better. simple as that.

noise said:
pudge said:

Not originally.

I'm doing so as much as yourself.

pudge said:
noise said:
pudge said:

Not originally.

Not really, I agree with the other posters. You're carrying the argument.

bandwagon said:
pudge said:
bandwagon said:
Most lol

11/50........

a cross is ruled inaccurate because the striker failed to get on the end of it. not because it didn't land in the box. as i said, most crosses landed in the box. the strikers should have done better. simple as that.
So should everyone else, it's not always the strikers alone in the box....

Which is my point, your ignorance must be on purpose.

pudge said:

Bumped?? this thread is never more than half way down the page,,theres no bumped about it..

same names same shite different day..

noise said:
bandwagon said:
pudge said:

Maybe they were tired from all the running around they do so much better than Dzeko?

as you know, aguero is very short, so negredo is pretty much on his own in the box.

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:
Not originally.

Not really, I agree with the other posters. You're carrying the argument.
What are you doing now?

I'll think you'll find your mate bandwagon responsible for the argument

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.