Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
noise said:
pudge said:
Again, don't think you've understand that.
Yes or no?
Over the course of all the Dzeko threads? I'd say yes, I've been on here for all of them.

But again, you failed to understand my post. Who's carrying the argument?..
Even in short term, you're still the most frequent poster. Do a search, since you love digging up post histories.

There would be no argument if you weren't trying to deflect the irony.

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:
Yes or no?
Over the course of all the Dzeko threads? I'd say yes, I've been on here for all of them.

Even in short term, you're still the most frequent poster. Do a search, since you love digging up post histories.

Three pages and no mention of Dzeko..

sums this shite up 100%..

Really does my head in that Dzeko seems to have been the biggest cause for stirring unrest and outing Mancini when he's the most disposable fucking person!

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:
Yes or no?

What irony? Did I deny anything?

You do love your false statements noise, as we both know.

A quick search shows you have about 600 posts referring to Edin, say about 400-500 in this thread? That's what I meant about post to post count ratio.

I doubt over the 2000+ posts in this one I have that much more than yourself, you can't look up your own posts so you'd have to do the honors. Then separate the timeline and decide when the first in this thread was and do all that maths. You probably would too.

As SH has pointed out, you're carrying an argument with me that's not to do with the topic. THAT's irony.

samharris said:
noise said:
pudge said:

Was just thinking this. I've said it before. Pudge can't admit he's wrong and he loves arguing semantics instead of the topic or football. He's the biggest culprit for this thread being shit.

noise said:
samharris said:
noise said:

Was just thinking this. I've said it before. Pudge can't admit he's wrong and he loves arguing semantics instead of the topic or football. He's the biggest culprit for this thread being shit.
But I'm not wrong nor right.

You seem to not know what you're arguing.

That's the problem with this thread, as many have pointed out. It's hardly ever about Dzeko but more about posters. If some could get past that maybe there would be reasonable debate, sadly there's seems no sign of it ending.

YOU made today's 'bump' a personal matter for whatever reason.

pudge said:
noise said:
samharris said:

Says it all. Pointless drivel.

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:

Says it all. Pointless drivel.
See above, I really hope you're on a Clarkie today noise.

I can't be right or wrong when the matter is personal for no reason....

For those tuning in:

pudge said:
noise said:
pudge said:
Dzeko plays poorly = Thread gets bumped, he gets abuse

Dzeko doesn't play, the other strikers play poorly = Thread gets bumped, Dzeko gets bigged up and told he should start

This thread is immortal tbf
here's the kicker: you're bumping the thread.
Not originally.

I'm doing so as much as yourself.
3 pages of pudge arguing every which semantic to not admit he's the most frequent poster:

P4NHl7k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.