Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
noise said:
For those tuning in:

pudge said:
noise said:
here's the kicker: you're bumping the thread.
Not originally.

I'm doing so as much as yourself.
3 pages of pudge arguing every which semantic to not admit he's the most frequent poster:

P4NHl7k.jpg
But I didn't argue that, I admitted it?

Convinced this is a clarkie now.<br /><br />-- Nov 10th, '13, 17:57 --<br /><br />It's sad how true this is;

That's the problem with this thread, as many have pointed out. It's hardly ever about Dzeko but more about posters. If some could get past that maybe there would be reasonable debate, sadly there's seems no sign of it ending.

Also sad that my location's true, it was only meant as joke.

bandwagon said:
JasminBosnia said:
So it was poor positioning by our forwards when their colleagues have sent crosses into box?

lack of ambition to chase a ball,poor positioning and poor finishing.

So bench them both and give the chance to guidetti lopez and dzeko? Lesson learned then... Two years ago, boxing day, Edin was on his own in attack, was unlucky to score due to great positioning (hit the woodwork) and most of the BM posters slagged him off.

Starts off with one poster being sarcastic with his "Dzeko's fault we lost post"

He gets called out for it.

The same poster then makes a special point to bring up the other two strikers and comment on them.

Negredo gets called "shit"

Posters debate about the game.

A different poster then decides to go off tangent and turn the thread into a personal matter against myself....

Seems fair, and I'm the bad guy....

pudge said:
Starts off with one poster being sarcastic with his "Dzeko's fault we lost post"

The same poster then makes a special point to bring up the other two strikers and comment on them.

A different poster then decides to go off tangent and turn the thread into a personal matter against myself....

Wanna hire a shovel?? Ive got a really big one for digging really big holes!! ;)

samharris said:
pudge said:

Wanna hire a shovel?? Ive got a really big one for digging really big holes!! ;)
I'm genuinely lost though.

Am I on hidden camera?

pudge said:
samharris said:
pudge said:

I'm genuinely lost though.

Am I on hidden camera?

stop digging.

StopDigging.jpg

Dzeko did ok, for last 20 minutes he spent on the pitch. Whole midfield was non existent so i didnt expect much from any forward. Sometimes we can rely on individual brilliance of Kun to create sometimes on his own, unfortunately today was not that day.
City is in big trouble when Silva is not playing, we definitely need to get another quality offensive midfielder.

@pudge; please get a life bro. You're obviously blinded by your hate for Dzeko/Bosnians . Give it a break please.

This thread is poison. It will be worth selling Dzeko so we don't have to deal with this agro anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.