Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
HazeM3 said:
Dzeko did ok, for last 20 minutes he spent on the pitch. Whole midfield was non existent so i didnt expect much from any forward. Sometimes we can rely on individual brilliance of Kun to create sometimes on his own, unfortunately today was not that day.
City is in big trouble when Silva is not playing, we definitely need to get another quality offensive midfielder.

@pudge; please get a life bro. You're obviously blinded by your hate for Dzeko/Bosnians . Give it a break please.
What have I said wrong?

Go for it, read the last 10 pages and let me know.

I'm not the one who needs to give it a break, nor am I blinded by hatred. That's reserved for those with this pointless vendetta. You've just continued the personal attacks, of which I haven't.

sunderland get one chance and they score.

man city get many chances but fail to score.

bring back dzeko.

bandwagon said:
pudge said:
HazeM3 said:
Dzeko did ok, for last 20 minutes he spent on the pitch. Whole midfield was non existent so i didnt expect much from any forward. Sometimes we can rely on individual brilliance of Kun to create sometimes on his own, unfortunately today was not that day.
City is in big trouble when Silva is not playing, we definitely need to get another quality offensive midfielder.

@pudge; please get a life bro. You're obviously blinded by your hate for Dzeko/Bosnians . Give it a break please.
What have I said wrong?

I'm not the one who needs to give it a break, nor am I blinded by hatred. That's reserved for those with this pointless vendetta

you're a racist. get a life and grow up.
Ah, that's it.

Because I'm a racist.

How exactly? If you don't mind me asking

pudge said:
HazeM3 said:

What have I said wrong?

I'm not the one who needs to give it a break, nor am I blinded by hatred. That's reserved for those with this pointless vendetta. You've just continued the personal attacks, of which I haven't.

Go back 250 pages and i can almost guarantee in this thread you have the most posts. Obviously there is some reason behind it. I know its not love, youre not even Bosnian ffs. You are constantly getting into ridiculous arguments with what seems to be some 14 yo Bosnian kids. If you're any older or smarter than these characters you would of let it go long time ago

foetus said:
Can someone fuck these fanboys off this forum? Seriously. Don't need this shite after a loss. Clearly not city fans who only seek to wum. Just ignore them pudge.
Exactly. We have just suffered quite a humiliating loss in which this player only played a bit part, yet this is one of the most active threads on Blue moon? I couldn't give a shit about Dzeko after today because there are much more pressing issues to discuss rather than celebrating the fact that he came on and had one good shot.

Lucky Toma said:
foetus said:
Can someone fuck these fanboys off this forum? Seriously. Don't need this shite after a loss. Clearly not city fans who only seek to wum. Just ignore them pudge.

Seconded. Sick to death of seeing this shit weird thread at the top of the forum.

As are everyone else!! it just wont die..

Lucky Toma said:
foetus said:

Seconded. Sick to death of seeing this shit weird thread at the top of the forum.

He cant. He is the main instigator. He get some weird pleasure of arguing with some teenage kids who are obsessed with Dzeko.

HazeM3 said:
Lucky Toma said:
foetus said:

He cant. He is the main instigator. He get some weird pleasure of arguing with some teenage kids who are obsessed with Dzeko.
Stop trying to wind other posters up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.