Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
cleavers said:
goatinho said:
they cant even spell his name correctly on SS2
We noticed that, poor.
very...
if this is supposed to be the biggest tournament bar the world cup surely they should get the players name spelt correctly?

Good display tonight. Doesn't get enough credit for the amount of goals he has scored for us.

davymcfc said:
Good display tonight. Doesn't get enough credit for the amount of goals he has scored for us.
probably because he misses the most easiest of chance (for a world class striker)

goatinho said:
davymcfc said:
probably because he misses the most easiest of chance (for a world class striker)
Still, Aguero lost a shit ton of balls the first half and doesn't even get a hair of complaints like Dzeko does. It's gotten really transparent.

AzRim said:
goatinho said:
davymcfc said:
Still, Aguero lost a shit ton of balls the first half and doesn't even get a hair of complaints like Dzeko does. It's gotten really transparent.
You mean as transparent as more than half of your 44 posts being about Edin?

cleavers said:
bluethunder said:
excuse me ?
both negredo and dzeko scored, their could have won us the game if we did not conceded.
OK I'll let Negredo off as he wasn't on the pitch very long, but not saint edin, who whilst he might have scored, contribted next to f**k all else to the game (a bit like a number of others I could also name/have been named).
This is an ironic joke, like that Daily Mail article, after New Castle game !?

goatinho said:
davymcfc said:

I believe objective viewer would conclude that his clearcut chances conversion ratio is his stronger side, and is among best in Europe (not just PL). It's easy to check, for example using "EPL Opta Stats" & their blog or "Who Scored" stats & their blog, but you are far from being objective.

pudge said:
AzRim said:
goatinho said:

And almost all of yours being response to post like those !?

pudge said:
AzRim said:
goatinho said:
I know you're not talking. I do like Edin, but I like MCFC more.

santasa said:
goatinho said:
davymcfc said:

I believe objective viewer would conclude that his clearcut chances conversion ratio is his stronger side, and is among best in Europe (not just PL). It's easy to check, for example using "EPL Opta Stats" & their blog or "Who Scored" stats & their blog, but you are far from being objective.

pudge said:
AzRim said:

And almost all of yours being response to post like those !?
Yep, over 10,000 of them obviously. Has to be one attributed to you in there surely.

-- Sep 18th, '13, 03:39 --

AzRim said:
pudge said:
AzRim said:
I know you're not talking. I do like Edin, but I like MCFC more.
Of course you do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.