Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
BosnianDragon said:
pudge said:

I love City. Aguero is nice guy and good player.
However when you answer the following we can talk fact:

In waht league Aguero was the best striker?
In what league Aguero was the best player?
In what club Aguero was the best striker?

For Dzeko is easy to answer:
The best striker in Bundesliga and before in Chech league.
Awarded as the best player of Bundesliga
The best striker in Wolsburg, Teplice and last year in MC
The best striker so far in World Cup qualification round, was the best in previous one

Can not push him down since he is already proven and formed player.
Dzeko and Aguero are two different type of players, but I'm almost 100% Dzeko will always be better striker, just hope he will leave so he can continue his legacy. Nothing against Aguero or MC

What a load of Balkans

Zlatan said:
BillyShears said:
Zlatan said:
Of course you are right. The people who are saying that Dzeko is better than Aguero and similar things are just Kids, blind funboys or People who dont know even the basics of the game of football. But instead of arguing you people should talk about how the get the best of Dzeko. And what is tbe best inerest of the Club and Dzeko. Good luck

I think Pellegrini will over the course of a season get "the best" out of Dzeko. For me Dzeko's biggest weakness was never a footballing one, but his mentality. Too many times under Mancini he let his head drop and this reflected back into his game. He played the league cup game two days ago like it was a premier league game - that impressed me greatly. He'll never be as good as Kun, not if he lives to be a million ... however he's a footballer who would walk into most teams in the world and on that basis for me if he's happy to be a rotated then I'm happy for him to sign a new contract and stay.

Almost all that you have said is true. BUT. It is hard for someone to understand the people with different mentality. I know a lot of people with Balkan and Western europe mentality so i can judge easier. ( i think i am at least 90 % sure about Dzeko ). Because i know a lot of people withe similar mindset.
But you are right about his major problems and there are just 2 of them.

1) They dont play to his positives ( bombard the ball inside do 16 m, where he will do one, two moves and shoot or faster counter where they will give him the ball before him, or just simple pass a high ball , where he will finish it with ease because of his hight. They many times do the opposite. They pass the ball to his feet 30 m or more outside of goal, where he have to dribble , pass - this is the worst part of his game, which is understandable because of his hight )
2) His second biggest problem in that as you say drop his had down. But it is not because he is lazy or he has weak mentality. Belive me it is something completely different. If you want to know i can try to explain in to you.
Please do,want to hear it for others benefit even though I'm guessing where you are going with it.

BlueMoonoverUS said:
Zlatan said:
BillyShears said:
I think Pellegrini will over the course of a season get "the best" out of Dzeko. For me Dzeko's biggest weakness was never a footballing one, but his mentality. Too many times under Mancini he let his head drop and this reflected back into his game. He played the league cup game two days ago like it was a premier league game - that impressed me greatly. He'll never be as good as Kun, not if he lives to be a million ... however he's a footballer who would walk into most teams in the world and on that basis for me if he's happy to be a rotated then I'm happy for him to sign a new contract and stay.

Almost all that you have said is true. BUT. It is hard for someone to understand the people with different mentality. I know a lot of people with Balkan and Western europe mentality so i can judge easier. ( i think i am at least 90 % sure about Dzeko ). Because i know a lot of people withe similar mindset.

1) They dont play to his positives ( bombard the ball inside do 16 m, where he will do one, two moves and shoot or faster counter where they will give him the ball before him, or just simple pass a high ball , where he will finish it with ease because of his hight. They many times do the opposite. They pass the ball to his feet 30 m or more outside of goal, where he have to dribble , pass - this is the worst part of his game, which is understandable because of his hight )
2) His second biggest problem in that as you say drop his had down. But it is not because he is lazy or he has weak mentality. Belive me it is something completely different. If you want to know i can try to explain in to you.
Please do,want to hear it for others benefit even though I'm guessing where you are going with it.
I can't see where he's going at all and wait with baited breath...

"where he have to dribble , pass - this is the worst part of his game, which is understandable because of his hight ", don't tell Yaya about that.

"or just simple pass a high ball , where he will finish it with ease because of his hight", I've always thought he's slightly disappointing with his head considering his size. He's definitely too easy to knock off the ball considering.

I might add that I like Dzeko and want him to stay but he will rotate with Negredo at least.

Aguero is a world class striker.... His goal scoring stats (and type of goals) prove this
Dzeko is a top class striker... His goal scoring stats prove this
Negredo is a top class striker... His goal scoring stats prove this
Jovetic WILL be a top class striker (number 10)...

Aren't we lucky?

give it a rest you bell ends...

All are City players and all have their good and bad points...

ColinLee said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
Zlatan said:

"where he have to dribble , pass - this is the worst part of his game, which is understandable because of his hight ", don't tell Yaya about that.

"or just simple pass a high ball , where he will finish it with ease because of his hight", I've always thought he's slightly disappointing with his head considering his size. He's definitely too easy to knock off the ball considering.

I might add that I like Dzeko and want him to stay but he will rotate with Negredo at least.

I would like again to apologize to the all viewers about my english, which is not my first language.
Of course he will be rotated with the Negredo. the Big question is in which games will play 1 or other.
Dzeko is good with his head and better in passing when his confidence is high.
As you dont see where i am going. I think I better dont try to explain it. Because in this forum so many people have bad opinion about Dzeko and wont understand it, which doesnt mean it isnt THE TRUTH. I can only said it is mentality thing.

levets said:
Aguero is a world class striker.... His goal scoring stats (and type of goals) prove this
Dzeko is a top class striker... His goal scoring stats prove this
Negredo is a top class striker... His goal scoring stats prove this
Jovetic WILL be a top class striker (number 10)...

Aren't we lucky?

give it a rest you bell ends...

All are City players and all have their good and bad points...

And none are of the calibre of Lee Bad-buy. [newer and younger fans, google Lee Bradbury]
This is a major plus - and a plus that should merit critics putting their crit-osaurus size critical analysis to one side.

Zlatan said:
ColinLee said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:

I would like again to apologize to the all viewers about my english, which is not my first language.
Of course he will be rotated with the Negredo. the Big question is in which games will play 1 or other.
As you dont see where i am going. I think I better dont try to explain it. Because in this forum so many people have bad opinion about Dzeko and wont understand it, which doesnt mean it isnt THE TRUTH. I can only said it is mentality thing.

Please explain mentality thing, not his footballing skill...
I believe you got something there.

BlueMoonoverUS said:
Zlatan said:
ColinLee said:

I know i got something there. But i know that also 90 % people from Balkans understand it. If you are from that region , why dont you try to explain it to them. I can add later. You should know the + and - of typical Balkan mentality.

Zlatan said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
Zlatan said:

I know i got something there. But i know that also 90 % people from Balkans understand it. If you are from that region , why dont you try to explain it to them. I can add later. You should know the + and - of typical Balkan mentality.
Lol I understand you reluctance to do it because it's just hard to explain it and I'm not sure if I can do it. You start and I'll try to add to it.

BlueMoonoverUS said:
Zlatan said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:

Lol I understand you reluctance to do it because it's just hard to explain it and I'm not sure if I can do it. You start and I'll try to add to it.

It does not matter right now. It wont change anything i think. Move on. Who do you think will start Aston Villa and Bayern game ( strikers ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.