Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zlatan said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
Zlatan said:
I know i got something there. But i know that also 90 % people from Balkans understand it. If you are from that region , why dont you try to explain it to them. I can add later. You should know the + and - of typical Balkan mentality.
Lol I understand you reluctance to do it because it's just hard to explain it and I'm not sure if I can do it. You start and I'll try to add to it.

It does not matter right now. It wont change anything i think. Move on. Who do you think will start Aston Villa and Bayern game ( strikers ).
Yeah I agree.
I'm not so sure but I'm thinking Dzeko/Negredo with Aguero.
Dzeko has an advantage of knowing Bayern from his Bundesliga days, but Pelle might want to use Negredo with Aguero more.
I'm good with either one of them.

I'm think that Pellegrini might be thinking of building Dzeko/Jovetic and Negredo/Aguero partnerships.

BlueMoonoverUS said:
Zlatan said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
Lol I understand you reluctance to do it because it's just hard to explain it and I'm not sure if I can do it. You start and I'll try to add to it.

It does not matter right now. It wont change anything i think. Move on. Who do you think will start Aston Villa and Bayern game ( strikers ).
Yeah I agree.
Dzeko has an advantage of knowing Bayern from his Bundesliga days, but Pelle might want to use Negredo with Aguero more.

I'm think that Pellegrini might be thinking of building Dzeko/Jovetic and Negredo/Aguero partnerships.

You may be right on that. But i would like to see Aguero - Dzeko combo more.

Zlatan said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
Zlatan said:
Yeah I agree.

I know, it worked against Newcastle.

pudge said:
The ineffable 'Balkan mentality'

It's new, I'll give you that

Nothing new Pudge, been around for quite a few centuries.

If you did listen to your geography class, you would know that the Balkans are a land made up majority wise of mountains. Mountains are not ideal for farming, going back to Malcolm Gladwell's studies, mountainous regions compared to plateau valleys breed different personalities due to the differences between herding and farming. That "mentality" has been around for hundreds of years, nothing new.

It's probably about as new as English people and the royals wedding.

So how long do we have until this mentality engrains itself in Jovetic, Nastasic and even Kolarov?

We can't have 4 players saunter around the pitch and stay down when they don't get a decision.

Also, is it contagious? Don't want it spreading throughout the whole squad.

BlueMoonoverUS said:
Zlatan said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
Yeah I agree.

I know, it worked against Newcastle.

Look i told a lot in my posts few pages back. But my mine concern is that the team have TOO MANY TOP STRIKERS IN THE SAME TEAM. Believe me I watch football A LOT and think to have at least basic knowledge. it is very hard do have 3 top strikers in the team and to make them happy. There in NO team in the world who had 4 top striker of top quality or similar is better word and was vary successful. All the teams have the same philosophy. ONE or TWO top strikers, + ONE or TWO ( older - over 32,33, younger up to 23,24 or a player witch is happy just to be in a good club and which knows he will be SUB ).
City has one 40.000.000 EUR striker which is number one and should be + 3 EQUALLY GOOD STRIKERS , FIGHTING FOR 1 PLACE ( Dzeko 27.000.000 EUR, Jovetic 26.000.000 EUR and Negredo 25.000.000 EUR ). This prices are correct and newest from the TRANSFERMARKT which is the best site in the world about transfers.

So here I see a problem , how to make all happy. I really hope i am wrong and i want city to have a big success. But i doubt I am wrong.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/manchester-city/startseite/verein_281.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/manchest ... n_281.html</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.