Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:
Matty said:
Dzeko is always going to be frustratingly inconsistent. When on form, or more accurately when his head is in the right place, he can be unstoppable, like Spurs away, or Newcastle at home this season (on, no goal in the later but he was excellent that day). However when he just isn't "up for it" for whatever reason that may be, then he's not really worth his place on the pitch. As for his goals scoring, he's an "Andy Cole" type, he'll never be a clinical 1 goal from 2 or 3 shots kind of striker, he'll always need a decent number of opportunities over the course of a season to get his goal tally up.

We can not afford to keep giving him games until he gets his head right.
How many chances did he have vs Villa, i more clinical striker would have won us that game, given the same chances.

thats why negredoo scored 4 goals /sigh.
As he's referring to being more clinical, it doesn't make much sense to bring up the striker who had 1 shot compared to one who had 5.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Think he's starting to stand out like a sore thumb. We've got a team of players, mostly who are very comfortable on the ball with quick feet and good touches and Dzeko still bumbles about mostly. I also think the word 'team' there is important, as evryone else was working together on Saturday but Dzeko was being a greedy bastard spooning shots from 20 yards. After a couple of crap attempts being a greedy bastard he obviously got a few bollockings and when he got a golden chance he tried to pass to Negredo instead of shooting himself. Unfortunately the pass was crap - at a shit pace and shit height so Negredo couldn't do a lot with it

That said he was a lot more involved than Negredo who was very quiet that first half, though he was asking for the ball at one point and maybe if edin would have passed to him instead of spooning another long range shot wide it might have been a different story. Dzeko also got a goal which he he often does. If he wasn't on the pitch would we have scored without him? Would the more intricate team play of Jovetic helped to open them up more often or would we have simply not scored at all? It's tricky, but they're all good players at the end of the day so I'm intrigued to see how it pans out and what works best
Good post and pretty much sums up my thoughts on Dzeko

I do wonder whether the amount of rotation may limit the effectiveness of our strikers, it must be difficult to develop good playing relationship with teammates if you are being rotated every week.

pominoz said:
BosnianDragon said:
1dart said:
Exactly, at least hes actually getting in these positions. If he gets 25 goals this season people will say hes shit, a more clinical striker would have scored 50.

First time in the history of the club won the title with WF. After long, long time waiting helped MC to win the title as well. In the process was the best league player, best league striker or best MC striker (as 4'th choice). In the begning of his carrier in Teplice, Chech league, was selected as best foreign player, was also best striker.

Can you lot not just start your "Dzeko is god" forum and leave us City fans alone?

I reckon you if you came home and found him fucking your mrs, you would go and get him a beer.

lool XD

pominoz said:
BosnianDragon said:
1dart said:
Exactly, at least hes actually getting in these positions. If he gets 25 goals this season people will say hes shit, a more clinical striker would have scored 50.

First time in the history of the club won the title with WF. After long, long time waiting helped MC to win the title as well. In the process was the best league player, best league striker or best MC striker (as 4'th choice). In the begning of his carrier in Teplice, Chech league, was selected as best foreign player, was also best striker.

Can you lot not just start your "Dzeko is god" forum and leave us City fans alone?

I reckon you if you came home and found him fucking your mrs, you would go and get him a beer.

You are not City fan, just one more individual that doesn't like Dzeko. I don't understand for what reason. By reading logically all "Dzeko heaters" comments and posts any normal person will come up to conclussion how big BS that is. Same, so call "City fans" were calling for Mancini to stay while it was obvious that City needed change. Same so call "City fans" were so in love with Baloteli not realising that he is too problematic for City (while for the rest of the world that was more than obvious), same story was about Tevez and oposite for Nasri, Kolarov, Hart etc... Who gave you right to call yourself "City fan" or better authorization to lebel who is "City fan" and who is not. And on the end what is the definition of "City fan",
Thanks God that C management decissions were in many occassions normal, logical path for the club to become greater then ever was.

BosnianDragon said:
pominoz said:
BosnianDragon said:

You are not City fan, just one more individual that doesn't like Dzeko. I don't understand for what reason. By reading logically all "Dzeko heaters" comments and posts any normal person will come up to conclussion how big BS that is. Same, so call "City fans" were calling for Mancini to stay while it was obvious that City needed change. Same so call "City fans" were so in love with Baloteli not realising that he is too problematic for City (while for the rest of the world that was more than obvious), same story was about Tevez and oposite for Nasri, Kolarov, Hart etc... Who gave you right to call yourself "City fan" or better authorization to lebel who is "City fan" and who is not. And on the end what is the definition of "City fan",
Thanks God that C management decissions were in many occassions normal, logical path for the club to become greater then ever was.
If you haven't yet twigged that it's not Dzeko he doesn't like but posters like yourself then you really are as stupid as you appear to be.

Due to the high, infallible standard you hold Dzeko to any knock on the player will look extreme, aided with posts such as "Dzeko's better than Aguero, who isn't worth more than Nasri". If someone doesn't agree with that you label them a Dzeko "heater"......

Isn't it time you went back to Edin's Big Soccer Forum thread? You know the one that wishes Aguero a broken leg and has already labelled Negredo a faggot? If you aren't already a member you'll fit in well.

BosnianDragon said:
pominoz said:
BosnianDragon said:

You see,that is why you will never be a city fan.
I and nearly all other posters on here have criticised every player you have mentioned and many, many more (seeing as we have been around for more than two seasons).
We love our club, not just one player.
You hated Ballo and Tevez because he was keeping your idol out of a spot, no other reason, you jumped on the reasons you posted above, because it fitted your agenda.
You guys are now doing it with Negredo and will jump on any little thing to make him seem lesser to Dzeko. It is pathetic to be honest.
I take it most of you are adults?, get a fucking life and try not to live through the actions (or lack of) of someone else.

BosnianDragon said:
pominoz said:
BosnianDragon said:

Give it a rest, you sound like a 12 year old fucking girl.
Dzeko will get plenty of minutes this year and he'll score plenty of goals. He'll also miss plenty of chances and go through periods of looking disinterested. His form will be erratic as has been the case for the last 2 years but ultimately he'll be backed at the ground loud and proud everytime he's on the pitch - as will Negredo, Kun and Whoever else puts on the shirt. That's what being a supporter is all about. This place is where we can vent after a poor result, performance etc. For the most part any criticism directed towards Dzeko is warranted - granted, not all, but most. It certainly won't change whilst he comes across as though he couldn't give a fuck which he has a habit of doing every now and then because one of the main things we want to see, even if things are not going right, is 100% effort each and every week.

pominoz said:
BosnianDragon said:
pominoz said:

I and nearly all other posters on here have criticised every player you have mentioned and many, many more (seeing as we have been around for more than two seasons).
You hated Ballo and Tevez because he was keeping your idol out of a spot, no other reason, you jumped on the reasons you posted above, because it fitted your agenda.
You guys are now doing it with Negredo and will jump on any little thing to make him seem lesser to Dzeko. It is pathetic to be honest.
I take it most of you are adults?, get a fucking life and try not to live through the actions (or lack of) of someone else.

generalisation again again and again
I told at least 5 time in last 3 days that it is to quick do judge who is better Dzeko and Negredo ( because Negredo need more time to show all off his + and - ,as any other player would need ),
I told numerous times that non of those two in much better than the other if you take all in account.
I told many times that Negredo has to EARN place in starting XI by at least have few very good games.
I told numerous times that Aguero is almost as good as Dzeko and Negredo together. ( so I DONT THINK DZEKO IS THE BEST ).
I told many times that Dzeko was slightly better in last game they played together ( despite playing 20 min less ) in which Negredo didnt show NOTHING.
THE MOST ABSURD THING WHICH I EVER SAW WAS TODAY BY SOME OF YOU FOOTBAL EXPERTS. That it is Dzeko fault that Negredo looked passive against Villa and that is just because Dzeko didnt passed to him. This was the ONLY REASON why Negredo looked PASSIVE OMG, hehe. I far as i know a 4 in midfield could pass a ball from time to time what you think.
I told many times that only argument you have that he plays better with Aguero. ( then i told you that everybody links well with a world class player as Aguero it is not so hard ).
I told the + and - of Dzeko and Negredo in correct maner ( which when combaned , Dzeko ends up Slightly better )
I only had one speculation when i said i hope it is not true. ( That maybe even before to season started mr. Pellegrini knew starting striker duo which he will use - which if it is true is very bad thing to all in a long run ).

SO how did I jump on Negredo. All the things i am constantly saying are more or less TRUE, except 1 speculation which i always said that i hope i am wrong.
On the other hand there are few posters here which are constantly against Dzeko for a few years. I think if Aguero, Negredo and Jovetic were injured you will all be saying noo lets play Guidetti or lets get Roque Santa cruz on loan ( age doesnt matter ) he was much better and more clinical :)
AS SOME OF YOU POSTER HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT FOOTBALL AND WHAT IS CLINICAL STRIKER AND HOW DOES HE ACHIEVE THAT AND HOW TO PROLONGE HIS FORM :) :)

Zlatan said:
pominoz said:
BosnianDragon said:

I told at least 5 time in last 3 days that it is to quick do judge who is better Dzeko and Negredo ( because Negredo need more time to show all off his + and - ,as any other player would need ),
I told numerous times that non of those two in much better than the other if you take all in account.
I told many times that Negredo has to EARN place in starting XI by at least have few very good games.
I told numerous times that Aguero is almost as good as Dzeko and Negredo together. ( so I DONT THINK DZEKO IS THE BEST ).
I told many times that Dzeko was slightly better in last game they played together ( despite playing 20 min less ) in which Negredo didnt show NOTHING.
THE MOST ABSURD THING WHICH I EVER SAW WAS TODAY BY SOME OF YOU FOOTBAL EXPERTS. That it is Dzeko fault that Negredo looked passive against Villa and that is just because Dzeko didnt passed to him. This was the ONLY REASON why Negredo looked PASSIVE OMG, hehe. I far as i know a 4 in midfield could pass a ball from time to time what you think.
I told many times that only argument you have that he plays better with Aguero. ( then i told you that everybody links well with a world class player as Aguero it is not so hard ).
I told the + and - of Dzeko and Negredo in correct maner ( which when combaned , Dzeko ends up Slightly better )
I only had one speculation when i said i hope it is not true. ( That maybe even before to season started mr. Pellegrini knew starting striker duo which he will use - which if it is true is very bad thing to all in a long run ).

SO how did I jump on Negredo. All the things i am constantly saying are more or less TRUE, except 1 speculation which i always said that i hope i am wrong.
On the other hand there are few posters here which are constantly against Dzeko for a few years. I think if Aguero, Negredo and Jovetic were injured you will all be saying noo lets play Guidetti or lets get Roque Santa cruz on loan ( age doesnt matter ) he was much better and more clinical :)
AS SOME OF YOU POSTER HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT FOOTBALL AND WHAT IS CLINICAL STRIKER AND HOW DOES HE ACHIEVE THAT AND HOW TO PROLONGE HIS FORM :) :)

You have been here 5 days and have nearly 170 post's, almost everyone of them about Dzeko.
Again (it seems to be a Bosnian thing) if we do not agree with you, we know fuck all about football. It becomes very tiresome and leads people getting their backs up.
This must be the 4th or 5th Dzeko thread, the others either binned because of on-line fighting or because they reach such a number of posts they have to start again, and all because we point out faults. Fucking craziness.
Some may say do not read the thread, but fuck that, he is a City player and we should be able to discuss him without the Bosnian fanboys taking over the thread, and telling us we are not real fans and know fuck all about football.
And breathe..

pominoz said:
Zlatan said:
pominoz said:

You have been here 5 days and have nearly 170 post's, almost everyone of them about Dzeko.
Again (it seems to be a Bosnian thing) if we do not agree with you, we know fuck all about football. It becomes very tiresome and leads people getting their backs up.
This must be the 4th or 5th Dzeko thread, the others either binned because of on-line fighting or because they reach such a number of posts they have to start again, and all because we point out faults. Fucking craziness.
Some may say do not read the thread, but fuck that, he is a City player and we should be able to discuss him without the Bosnian fanboys taking over the thread, and telling us we are not real fans and know fuck all about football.
And breathe..

So what you travel from Australia to games or you live in Uk and actually goes to games. Because if you live outside UK than you are not so much a real fan. ( I am not saying that somebody from outside UK can not love the club. ) I mean you can be, but the real ones are the ones who goes on the games, go on away games. They are the biggest fans. I and will repeat what i have been seen written 1 or 2 YEARS AGO by some bosnians fans. When some of you dont have an answer they start talking bosnians are not real fans. but you and all should have to know that the important thing is what have been said, THE ARGUMENT. ( and if it is good or bad, not if it was said by bosnian, french, italians .. - Bosnians can be pro Dzeko , but it stil does not meen that every their argument in not true, or ?? ).
And sory to say that it is Dzekos fault ( his passes ) that Negredo looked static in that match is real absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.