Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the manager spends the appropriate amount of time looking at Dzeko's first half performance. In a game with 68% possession its obvious where the cutting edge was lacking. In almost every department as a striker he fell short. I hope he remains as a super sub and lets those who can meet the rest of the team on their same level continue to do so. Negrado looked lively at times and helped create a few decent chances,... Dzeko had a few more inches of height at one opportune moment.

Clip41.jpg

Lol.

BTW,
@pudge,

Are you spice in every soup or just other posters advocate?

Zlatan said:
So what you travel from Australia to games or you live in Uk and actually goes to games. Because if you live outside UK than you are not so much a real fan. ( I am not saying that somebody from outside UK can not love the club. ) I mean you can be, but the real ones are the ones who goes on the games, go on away games. They are the biggest fans. I and will repeat what i have been seen written 1 or 2 YEARS AGO by some bosnians fans. When some of you dont have an answer they start talking bosnians are not real fans. but you and all should have to know that the important thing is what have been said, THE ARGUMENT. ( and if it is good or bad, not if it was said by bosnian, french, italians .. - Bosnians can be pro Dzeko , but it stil does not meen that every their argument in not true, or ?? ).
And sory to say that it is Dzekos fault ( his passes ) that Negredo looked static in that match is real absurd.

ffs. He's saying some of the Bosnians on here aren't fans of City, but are Dzeko fan boys. They'll stop supporting city when Dzeko leaves.

Dzeko is a good striker....one thing the Dzeko fan boys don't realise is that we are lucky to have a number of good strikers in this team. Dzeko isn't going to start every game when the likes of Aguero, Negredo and Jovetic are in the team...especially when Aguero is one of the best in the world. With the amount of games we are playing this year, all our forwards will get game time. Stop chucking a hissy fit every time Dzeko doesn't start....these tedious threads are beginning to ruin the main forum.

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
If Dzeko starts against Munich I will have a conniption.
Honestly? I have to look that up?

You never hear that phrase before? Must be an Irish thing. Basically means throwing a fit of hysterics. Negredo and Aguero is the only way!
me da is Belfastian - or a bastard, I had never heard of that before. I thank you.

Joycee Banercheck said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
Honestly? I have to look that up?

You never hear that phrase before? Must be an Irish thing. Basically means throwing a fit of hysterics. Negredo and Aguero is the only way!
me da is Belfastian - or a bastard, I had never heard of that before. I thank you.

Hahaha, no bother mate. Feel free to have one yourself if Dzeko starts! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.