Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
JasminBosnia said:
Clip41.jpg

Lol.

BTW,
@pudge,

Are you spice in every soup or just other posters advocate?
What?

please stop it. We all love him, hence the chants, but he's gotta play and Negredo has to play. we are blessed. Dzeko is mint, Negredo is mint. For now, Negredo offers more.

pudge said:
JasminBosnia said:
Clip41.jpg

Lol.

BTW,
@pudge,

What?

ARE YOU SPICE IN EVERY SOUP OR JUST OTHER POSTERS ADVOCATE? It's not difficult.

@Zlatan, fuck off mate, just fuck off. You need to get a life, you've got near enough half of my posts in what? 5 days? 90% of your posts are about Dzeko. You're now saying that someone isn't a proper City fan because he lives in Australia... Give me a break, none of you Dzeko freaks live in England or attend any games. I don't like being dragged into these petty debates about Dzeko but you've brought it into the match day forum and the pre/post match discussion. I have a pretty high tolerance to things like this but I'm sick of reading it, it's actually starting to effect my thinking of him as a player because I feel I have to defend our other strikers because some of you slag them off to protect your darling Dzeko. Fact is on their day, Tevez, Balotelli, Aguero, Negredo, Jovetic all bring/brought more to the team than Dzeko, so I really hope they can hit form and keep him out of the team, another bonus of this would be knowing how much it would annoy you and the fan club.

Puppet Master Silva said:
pudge said:
JasminBosnia said:
Clip41.jpg

Lol.

BTW,
@pudge,

What?

@Zlatan, fuck off mate, just fuck off. You need to get a life, you've got near enough half of my posts in what? 5 days? 90% of your posts are about Dzeko. You're now saying that someone isn't a proper City fan because he lives in Australia... Give me a break, none of you Dzeko freaks live in England or attend any games. I don't like being dragged into these petty debates about Dzeko but you've brought it into the match day forum and the pre/post match discussion. I have a pretty high tolerance to things like this but I'm sick of reading it, it's actually starting to effect my thinking of him as a player because I feel I have to defend our other strikers because some of you slag them off to protect your darling Dzeko. Fact is on their day, Tevez, Balotelli, Aguero, Negredo, Jovetic all bring/brought more to the team than Dzeko, so I really hope they can hit form and keep him out of the team, another bonus of this would be knowing how much it would annoy you and the fan club.

I suppose the fact that my family have been City fans for the best part of 100 years, my Great Grandad used to go to Hyde Road, counts for nothing. I went to games before i left Manchester and go to games when i return home for visits.
Still what would i know about being a City fan?, compared to someone that probably did not know where Manchester even was until 3 years ago?

This is not a dick waving contest, but to have fans of a player tell life long fans of our club we are not real fans, takes the piss.

pominoz said:
pudge said:

I suppose the fact that my family have been City fans for the best part of 100 years, my Great Grandad used to go to Hyde Road, counts for nothing. I went to games before i left Manchester and go to games when i return home for visits.
Still what would i know about being a City fan?, compared to someone that probably did not know where Manchester even was until 3 years ago?

This is not a dick waving contest, but to have fans of a player tell life long fans of our club we are not real fans, takes the piss.

I'll tell you one thing mate, chose wisely whose posts you read and whose posts you just ignore.

No17 said:
pominoz said:

I'll tell you one thing mate, chose wisely whose posts you read and whose posts you just ignore.

Meaning?

pominoz said:
No17 said:
pominoz said:

Meaning?
I think he's advising him to ignore Zlatan (maybe...)

Ric, any chance of an Amazon forum style 'ignore' button? And if so can we have a league table with the contributor with the largest total ignores at the top. My money is on Zlatan romping it, he even pisses off the other Bosnians.

ColinLee said:
pominoz said:
No17 said:

Meaning?
I think he's advising you to ignore Zlatan (maybe...)

Ric, any chance of an Amazon forum style 'ignore' button? And if so can we have a league table with the contributor with the largest total ignores at the top. My money is on Zlatan romping it, he even pisses off the other Bosnians.

Pretty much this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.