Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
taconinja said:
cookster said:
Gonna have to watch it again but I'm sure he shit out of a tackle with Robben.
I believe you're correct. I'm not going to watch that again though so apologies if I'm wrong.

He's 100% correct as I swore in front of my son when he did it. Shithouse.

Rammy Blue said:
taconinja said:
cookster said:
I believe you're correct. I'm not going to watch that again though so apologies if I'm wrong.

Thanks for the clarification. I was on Beer #6 or so at that point as that was all that was keeping me watching without bludgeoning my head against a wall.

Can we stop this fucking Dzeko experiment any play Negredo every week. I think we have finally proven it wasn't Mancini's fault Dzeko can't control a ball, press a centre back, retain possession under any sort of pressure, find a teammate with a pass that isn't behind him or even try and look fucking interested.

And don't start with the 'we don't play to his strengths' bullshit and say we don't put enough crosses into the box because you are basically saying Dzeko will be great if you give him loads of tap ins in the 6 yard box.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Can we stop this fucking Dzeko experiment any play Negredo every week. I think we have finally proven it wasn't Mancini's fault Dzeko can't control a ball, press a centre back, retain possession under any sort of pressure, find a teammate with a pass that isn't behind him or even try and look fucking interested.

And don't start with the 'we don't play to his strengths' bullshit and say we don't put enough crosses into the box because you are basically saying Dzeko will be great if you give him loads of tap ins in the 6 yard box.

I agree sell him. The sooner the better for both sides. Think economicly. He will never be good sub he achieved too much in his carer for that to motivate him. His price will decrease each month that passes + his big wages. You deserve a real sub and give Negredo o chance that Dzeko never had of 10, 15 games as a starter. ( one upon other ). Than he can really show how good he is. Would he manage to take the City to top 3 we shall see. Arsenal and Liverpool looks fierse. Man united and Chelsea are always Man united and Chelsea. And there is great Tottenham. Which means it will be huge fight. YOu need just the best players fisicaly and psihicaly.

Zlatan said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:

I agree sell him. The sooner the better for both sides. Think economicly. He will never be good sub he achieved too much in his carer for that to motivate him. His price will decrease each month that passes + his big wages. You deserve a real sub and give Negredo o chance that Dzeko never had of 10, 15 games as a starter. ( one upon other ). Than he can really show how good he is. Would he manage to take the City to top 3 we shall see. Arsenal and Liverpool looks fierse. Man united and Chelsea are always Man united and Chelsea. And there is great Tottenham. Which means it will be huge fight. YOu need just the best players fisicaly and psihicaly.
He is as good as your spelling FFS! Lol

bgblue said:
Zlatan said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:

He is as good as your spelling FFS! Lol

Believe me you will gain nothing of it. HE as a player which city payed 32 mil. EUR for. He would play some games even if he is shit. He gave everything he have in that title wining season it should be respected. He will go in history as a best player on away goals in City he needs just one goal. If not he is join best with Tevez :)
It is a LOSE/LOSE situation for your club.
you will lose a lot of money
you will have player who is not happy
he will took a place of another good player
no good player would not want to come to city on long terms

Rammy Blue said:
taconinja said:
cookster said:

He is a coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.