Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoyBlue_1985 said:
fablue said:
Maybe German football suits him more. Who knows.
At least that's what the Bosnians at bigsoccer forum say:

dzekimpregn.jpg

LOL at the underlined text. Just imagine that!:
dzekos.jpg
They sound like the biggest bunch of racist ***** I could never wish to meet

If you would know how much suffering Bosnians went through because of similar ideology you would never take that post seriously. Not sure is it written by anyone from Bosnia, if it was then it is more a joke than serious post.
Bottom line, it is obvious that Dzeko loves City and will stay there as long as he plays and as long as City needs him. When he decides to leave it would be only if it is benefficial for both parties.

Rolee said:
Zlatan said:
Rolee said:
You do realise Dzeko started 9 of our first ten games that season ( inc. Community Shield )?

Good players english are noenglish in PL ( in any TOP LEAGUE EXACTLY ) dont give 100 % to Fa cup games to Community shiel even less. They give 100 % to PL games. And that alwasy WAS and always WILL be that way. With Dzeko in this league or not. They even rarely play dose games. By 10 games i mean 10 PL games or CL where he play at least first 80 min.. Not the games when he came as a sub in 70 min.

Well they should, they are professionals and 100% should be given every time they put the shirt on.

I'm not talking about games where he came on as a sub, I'm talking about starts. From our first ten games which included Community Shield, 1 League Cup game, 2 CL games and 6 PL games our Edin STARTED 9.

The only game he didn't start was Wigan, he was rested for that one coming off the back of an international week in which he played twice for Bosnia. Tevez was fresh for that game so started instead meaning we had a fresh Dzeko for Napoli 3 days later.

If him being rested for one game can affect his form that much then I would suggest he doesn't have the right mentality to be playing at a club where rotation is inevitable.

Give it a rest mate and please stop the "Dzeko was being rested" for more important game nonsense. he wasn't rested don't matter what you or anyone think. Dzeko scored 4 against Tottenham and was dropped,Get the memo please.Mancini dropped him after he scored 4 against Tottenham. Mancini effectively ruined Edin's career. see it will always be Mancini's fault and poor man-management.. Get the memo please

Zlatan said:

Are you on drugs i have said 15 times in this forum that Aguero is much better footballer then Dzeko ?
I EVEN SAID THAT IN A POST WHICH YOU HAVE QUOTED ????????
Just what are you talking about ?

Aguero played lot more then others, check goals per minute ratio.
Dzeko and Negredo booth had better statistics while they were constantly playing in Primera and Bundesliga.

BosnianDragon said:
Zlatan said:

Are you on drugs i have said 15 times in this forum that Aguero is much better footballer then Dzeko ?
I EVEN SAID THAT IN A POST WHICH YOU HAVE QUOTED ????????
Just what are you talking about ?

Aguero played lot more then others, check goals per minute ratio.
Dzeko and Negredo booth had better statistics while they were constantly playing in Primera and Bundesliga.

Dzecko played as the main striker, Augero may have in some games but was more likely to play in the floating 3. City rarely played a straight forward 2 up front. Hart played more than anyone, but he did not play as the main striker either.

Zlatan said:
fablue said:
Maybe German football suits him more. Who knows.
At least that's what the Bosnians at bigsoccer forum say:

dzekimpregn.jpg

Everything that guy have said i am strongly against.
I only agree for Bayern thing. He will be their main striker and known in whole world. He would be bombarded with crosses from Robben and Ribery. He would just need to the one, two moves and score. No shit about bad first touch, or bad in air, bad keeping the ball shit. The Bayern would not be interested in that as long he scores. And he would be scoring believe me .... ( maybe even one against them in CL game :) i hope )
Thank you for clarifying that. Could you please start your own thread "Ask Zlatan"?

By now, it is safe to say that we know where you stand when it comes to Dzeko.

I don't want to hear that he was starved of service because the main thing that fucked me off was his total lack of giving even a single fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.