Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was fucking shite, rarely seen a good game off him.
Firing squad if I had my way. Nowhere good enough for us

1azur said:
Zlatan said:
fablue said:
Maybe German football suits him more. Who knows.
At least that's what the Bosnians at bigsoccer forum say:

dzekimpregn.jpg

Everything that guy have said i am strongly against.
I only agree for Bayern thing. He will be their main striker and known in whole world. He would be bombarded with crosses from Robben and Ribery. He would just need to the one, two moves and score. No shit about bad first touch, or bad in air, bad keeping the ball shit. The Bayern would not be interested in that as long he scores. And he would be scoring believe me .... ( maybe even one against them in CL game :) i hope )
Thank you for clarifying that. Could you please start your own thread "Ask Zlatan"?

By now, it is safe to say that we know where you stand when it comes to Dzeko.
And Navas.

cookster said:
Gonna have to watch it again but I'm sure he shit out of a tackle with Robben.
I believe you're correct. I'm not going to watch that again though so apologies if I'm wrong.

Dzeko had a poor game but who the hell had a good game.

To be fair to Dzeko and Aguero they would have needed a Sat Nav to locate a City mid fielder as they were so isolated.

In the second half Negrado looked better but to be honest Bayern had clocked off for the night.

Some of Dzeko's more zealous fans may irritate but the bloke scores goals and scoring goals is the least of our problems at the moment.

Never wins a header, never wins a fifty fifty, hardly ever closes down. I reckon he thinks he is playing in the 1980s. Negredo every time. He may not be as talented, although even that is debatable. What isn't is Alvaro's movement and commitment is so much better.

robbieh said:
Never wins a header, never wins a fifty fifty, hardly ever closes down. I reckon he thinks he is playing in the 1980s. Negredo every time. He may not be as talented, although even that is debatable. What isn't is Alvaro's movement and commitment is so much better.

I agree sell him. The sooner the better for both sides. Think economicly. He will never be good sub he achieved too much in his carer for that to motivate him. His price will decrease each month that passes + his big wages. You deserve a real sub and give Negredo o chance that Dzeko never had of 10, 15 games as a starter. ( one upon other ). Than he can really show how good he is. Would he manage to take the City to top 3 we shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.