Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Want a laugh?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bigsoccer.com/community/threads/edin-d%C5%BEeko-the-diamond.1799429/page-575" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bigsoccer.com/community/thre ... 9/page-575</a>

Fucking mental the lot of em.They do our club no favours and I hope every single one of the deluded,blinkered clowns fucks off with their God when he's sold for a substantial loss.

Dzekos Smile said:
Once again, when Dzeko starts we lost the game.

Dzeko should never start a game again. He is NOT good enough for City, he MUST be sold in January.

dzeko hasnt done anything wrong.

its pellegrini who did everything wrong. he is the man that should get all the blame, not the players.

you are all too angry and dzeko seems to be your scapegoat.

bluethunder said:
Dzekos Smile said:
Once again, when Dzeko starts we lost the game.

Dzeko should never start a game again. He is NOT good enough for City, he MUST be sold in January.

dzeko hasnt done anything wrong.

its pellegrini who did everything wrong. he is the man that should get all the blame, not the players.

you are all too angry and dzeko seems to be your scapegoat.
This post would make sense if not only had someone else posted it but also if you hadn't just laid into Aguero.

You can't have it both ways.

Like Sergio he lacked service and relied heaily on shocking long balls from us because it was the only way we could get the ball up field, still though what Edin does too often outside the box is look lazy and not give is absolute all.

I think in my opinion Edin is happy just being the guy you thread the ball to in the box to finish, anything else you can forget it bar a few moments of magic here and there.

Sergio on the other hand wants to drop deep and help in midfield, he is no Silva or Nasri but he at least get's stuck in.

Looks like a proper knob when he supposedly try to press goalkeeper walking down to him, not because he wants but because he is expected to do so.

I don't know why he was started today, it's a not a game when you expect him to do a lot. He seems to be able to play something only if his team is dominant and direct these days, and it was not a game you would expect that.

It was barely a game where he got any service but it's frustrating to see his body language in games like this.

Negredo definitely in front of him for me. Much more hungry, strong and technically superior at the moment.

If so many of you consider him shit and a garbage striker why would you have a problem if he went to another Premier League team?

Say competitors like Arsenal or Chelsea? Surely it would just be money in the pockets if you really think he's so terrible.

for a 75 minutes City fails as a TEAM to create single chance, it could of been Muhammad and Jesus himself up front and they couldn't do shit on their own.
I understand Dzeko did do nothing special today but how the hell in the world he gets all the blame after every loss its beyond me.
If you as a team fail to create anything for 75mins you will lose a game in every league in this world. We played one of the best teams and defending CL champion and we got rolled its simple. Honestly we it could of been way worse.

HazeM3 said:
for a 75 minutes City fails as a TEAM to create single chance, it could of been Muhammad and Jesus himself up front and they couldn't do shit on their own.
I understand Dzeko did do nothing special today but how the hell in the world he gets all the blame after every loss its beyond me.
If you as a team fail to create anything for 75mins you will lose a game in every league in this world. We played one of the best teams and defending CL champion and we got rolled its simple. Honestly we it could of been way worse.
He is not getting the blame for the loss. At least not from me. But still I still think he should be sold from a philosophical point of view. I think City needs to transition to a 1 striker formation team. Which means they shouldn't have more than 2 strikers on their roster. Seeing as they currently carry 5, then 3 must go or switch position. Jovetic has always been a parttime striker anyways, so he can permanently move to midfield. Guidetti has never really starred for City, so time to ship him out. That leaves 3 strikers, Aguero, Negredo, Dzeko. One of whom must go, and the other starting from the bench.

Dzeko in my opinion has the weakest overall game of the 3 left. Aguero is our main guy for better or worse, and Negredo is much more of a fit because of his aggression. Dzeko is simply the odd man out. And seeing as he wants a starring role, which he wouldn't get over Aguero here, it is best he be the one to leave.

For me, it is that simple. I have nothing against Dzeko, think he is a solid striker and should be leading the line somewhere,. Just not here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.