Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
kramer said:
pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
hes the teams scapegoat. get battered they just look at dzeko to take there frustration on pretty pathetic. they will totally ignore everything else but so help me god if dzeko miss passes it once they will have mental record of it and make sure he knows it. so much for the ''fan base ''ehh

Bollocks!, he was fucking shite, yet again.

Hes not the scapegoat, most level headed fans are judging him on his whole time at City, lost patience with him by the end of last season only to give him another chance under the new manager but unfortunately things haven really changed

lol disregard his goals and 3 good effort performances. fickle fans are fickle<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:08 pm --<br /><br />
pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
geek said:
had to listen to it all last night, how bad dzeko was! he was this, he was that, he couldn't do this or that,
the abuse he got from the guy sat next to me was as if dzeko had murdered his mum and then shit on her dead body! most of this was at 17 mins into the game when NOBODY of city had done a thing!! I don't know if he was a tourist or a mover but it was disgusting.

hes the teams scapegoat. get battered they just look at dzeko to take there frustration on pretty pathetic. they will totally ignore everything else but so help me god if dzeko miss passes it once they will have mental record of it and make sure he knows it. so much for the ''fan base ''ehh

lol we dont have the ball at all in the first half = dzeko is shit. milner and silva get on in the 2nd half get the ball back and we actually have possession passes to neg to score a good goal = legend. fickle fans are fickle.

Don't think he managed to adapt well to Mancini's style of play when he first arrived and his ensuing issues over the seasons didn't help, but I really thought we'd start seeing a bit of fire in his belly and a marked improvement in performance under a manager who is trusting him.

I've given him a lot of slack in the past but for me he continues to waste too many chances, breaks down too many attacks and perhaps worst of all isn't putting the running in. Nice enough guy but I think he's been given a fair crack under Pellegrini and Negredo deserves to be playing instead otherwise it's not fair on him.

AntiUnited said:
kramer said:
pominoz said:

Hes not the scapegoat, most level headed fans are judging him on his whole time at City, lost patience with him by the end of last season only to give him another chance under the new manager but unfortunately things haven really changed

lol disregard his goals and 3 good effort performances. fickle fans are fickle

-- Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:08 pm --

pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:

lol we dont have the ball at all in the first half = dzeko is shit. milner and silva get on in the 2nd half get the ball back and we actually have possession passes to neg to score a good goal = legend. fickle fans are fickle.

Yes the majority of fans on here are fickle and Dzeko is a footballing God.

pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
kramer said:

pominoz said:

dzeko is a top class striker and goal poacher nothing more nothing less. hes not fukin rambo thats why we have kun in the team. provide him service and he will score. before u say hes shit look at his goal tally already. if some 1 was that fshit like how most of the anti dzeko keyboard warriors are saying he would be at 0 or at-least contributed with some own goals.<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:16 pm --<br /><br />
pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
kramer said:

pominoz said:

points at the yaya thread...

Chikago said:
If so many of you consider him shit and a garbage striker why would you have a problem if he went to another Premier League team?

Say competitors like Arsenal or Chelsea? Surely it would just be money in the pockets if you really think he's so terrible.

They don't want Dzeko anymore.

This guy here is a Liverpool fan and hates him the most:
<a class="postlink" href="http://gerrard8fanpage.lockerdome.com/articles/108669944" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://gerrard8fanpage.lockerdome.com/a ... /108669944</a>

I'm not Dzeko's biggest fan but anyone giving him harsh criticism after last night's game is being rather harsh, we couldn't keep the ball for long enough to get the strikers involved, the set up was completely wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.