Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armaan said:
At least those with half a brain will now see Dzeko was never the problem now. Our midfield is so piss poor we create probably the least chances in the league. On paper we should be hammering teams and creating chances for fun but depressingly doesn't seem like happening any time soon.

You want chances to be created by who ?

Nasri will never be a good wide player, neither is Milner.

Our fullbacks are excellent defensively, but average offensively.

I think Pellegrini should find a way to play Aguero, Jovetic and Silva together with Negredo/Dzeko ahead of them.

Firasdo said:
Armaan said:
At least those with half a brain will now see Dzeko was never the problem now. Our midfield is so piss poor we create probably the least chances in the league. On paper we should be hammering teams and creating chances for fun but depressingly doesn't seem like happening any time soon.

You want chances to be created by who ?

Nasri will never be a good wide player, neither is Milner.

Our fullbacks are excellent defensively, but average offensively.

I think Pellegrini should find a way to play Aguero, Jovetic and Silva together with Negredo/Dzeko ahead of them.
I seriously wish we purchased Ozil. For all the strikers we have, we really don't have a technical player with vision like Ozil. Navas was a good buy, but when you consider he only provided one assist to Negredo for Sevilla last season, you quickly realize that he may not be what doctor prescribed.

It is still too early to tell though, I hope I am wrong.

I agree with a lot of posters on this thread... Dzeko isn't particularly the main problem... We have lots of problems actually creating rather than scoring... If we could create more chances we would score more no matter who was up-front... However, I don't like Dzeko's attitude... For example, to-nite he twittered one word... ''Bored''... That says a lot about Dzeko to me. We have a squad of over 20 Internationals so why should he be any different from any other squad player.

Darren3 said:
I agree with a lot of posters on this thread... Dzeko isn't particularly the main problem... We have lots of problems actually creating rather than scoring... If we could create more chances we would score more no matter who was up-front... However, I don't like Dzeko's attitude... For example, to-nite he twittered one word... ''Bored''... That says a lot about Dzeko to me. We have a squad of over 20 Internationals so why should he be any different from any other squad player.
It was actually an Instagram. He posted that 3 hours ago (like 10 hours after the match). Not sure how it's related to the team at all. The guy used being bored as an excuse to post a picture of himself on Instagram, what a terrible attitude lol. Maybe he should go out clubbing instead ahead of an important CL match, or set fireworks inside his house.

noise said:
Darren3 said:
It was actually an Instagram. He posted that 3 hours ago (like 10 hours after the match). Not sure how it's related to the team at all. The guy used being bored as an excuse to post a picture of himself on Instagram, what a terrible attitude lol. Maybe he should go out clubbing instead ahead of an important CL match, or set fireworks inside his house.

lol using instigram to slag him off <3. and yet kun apparently upped the tempo yesterday while not passing and doing fuk all XD.

noise said:
Darren3 said:
haha great post

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
definite starter v Plzen, the main problems with him at times is he doesn't get the required service.

Well, before this weekend he'd had the joint most shots of any player in the league. 8 of them were against Newcastle though.

<a class="postlink" href="http://squawka.com/news/2013/09/13/trigger-happy-top-five-most-prolific-premier-league-shooters-featuring-manchester-newcastle-hot-shots/2013091321142/squawka-football-player-rankings-7#main" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://squawka.com/news/2013/09/13/trig ... ngs-7#main</a>

The Mirror said he was dropped for Negredo yesterday but it was more likely standard rotation, the same reason Aguero, Fernandinho and Navas were also on the bench before a tricky away game in Europe.

Darren3 said:

Hahaha

Hatera gonna hate.

LoveCity said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
definite starter v Plzen, the main problems with him at times is he doesn't get the required service.

Well, before this weekend he'd had the joint most shots of any player in the league. 8 of them were against Newcastle though.

<a class="postlink" href="http://squawka.com/news/2013/09/13/trigger-happy-top-five-most-prolific-premier-league-shooters-featuring-manchester-newcastle-hot-shots/2013091321142/squawka-football-player-rankings-7#main" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://squawka.com/news/2013/09/13/trig ... ngs-7#main</a>

The Mirror said he was dropped for Negredo yesterday but it was more likely standard rotation, the same reason Aguero, Fernandinho and Navas were also on the bench before a tricky away game in Europe.

That is one thing Pellegrini needs to learn. In La Liga teams can afford to change 4-5 players in the squad and they will still run out comfortable winners.
Opposition in PL is tougher and here he won't get those liberties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.