Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:
As a most frequent poster on this thread, thread dedicated to Dzeko mind you. Most of your posts are about arguing against Dzeko's pros. I dunno, you tell me?

The only two options are: you hate Dzeko, or you're a troll?

You're definitely not neutral about it, judging by the post count, and you're definitely not pro-Dzeko. So: hater or a troll? which one is it?
I answered your question.

If your hinting at the "why don't you tell me". You're the one who made the statement, you have to back it up. Unless you can't?
I don't see the answer.
Seems you have to read it again. I'll post it here though for all to see once more;

I'm neither.

Now, finally, this 'list of hate'? I'm trying to end all of this, I would have thought you'd want that too?

pudge said:
noise said:
pudge said:
I answered your question.

If your hinting at the "why don't you tell me". You're the one who made the statement, you have to back it up. Unless you can't?
I don't see the answer.
Seems you have to read it again. I'll post it here though for all to see once more;

I'm neither.

Now, finally, this 'list of hate'? I'm trying to end all of this, I would have thought you'd want that too?
BS. You're either a hater or a troll. You can't be neither when vast majority of your posts in this thread are aimed at disputing pro Dzeko arguments.

As for your question. I don't even have to look. You listed a few instances of when you got called out, why don't you look em up yourself. You love reading post history anyways.

Personally I think you're both, a hater and a troll.

pudge said:
sir baconface said:
Pudge v fanboyz.

Stand by for 300 more gripping pages.
I'm trying to get it sorted in 1.

Not having much co-operation though.

Thats the problem pudge,there are too many "fan boys" on here and it doesn`t matter what you think about Dzeko and likewise I`m not a lover of the guy,but the "little lover boys" are always gonna keep hammering away at you mate.

oakiecokie said:
pudge said:
sir baconface said:
Pudge v fanboyz.

Thats the problem pudge,there are too many "fan boys" on here and it doesn`t matter what you think about Dzeko and likewise I`m not a lover of the guy,but the "little lover boys" are always gonna keep hammering away at you mate.
It's literally the same as if he was a rag and started posting on any thread of this forum.

noise said:
oakiecokie said:
pudge said:

It's literally the same as if he was a rag and started posting on any thread of this forum.

I don't understand why you cant understand Pudge's opinion of something differs to yours. Not every person believes Dzeko is amazing, myself included. Stop throwing about this whole you're a hater/troll charade, as it has nothing to do with Dzeko. It comes across as actually, you're the one trolling.

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:
I don't see the answer.

I'm neither.

BS. You're either a hater or a troll. You can't be neither when vast majority of your posts in this thread are aimed at disputing pro Dzeko arguments.

As for your question. I don't even have to look. You listed a few instances of when you got called out, why don't you look em up yourself. You love reading post history anyways.

Personally I think you're both, a hater and a troll.
You can't post statements as facts then not back them up when asked.

That reeks of simply posting lies. How does someone calling me a "gay" prove I hate Dzeko?

You can personally believe what you wish, it seems I have no chance to change that. All I would ask is that you stop the personal attacks and address posts not posters. This thread would actually be about Edin and involve debate then.

ek13 said:
noise said:
oakiecokie said:

I don't understand why you cant understand Pudge's opinion of something differs to yours. Not every person believes Dzeko is amazing, myself included. Stop throwing about this whole you're a hater/troll charade, as it has nothing to do with Dzeko. It comes across as actually, you're the one trolling.
Not everyone believes Dzeko is amazing, I respect that. But why dedicate so much time in fact more time than any other so called Dzeko fanboy to a thread just to deride that player's accomplishments day in and day out.

It's not rocket surgery, he's a troll.

oakiecokie said:
pudge said:
sir baconface said:
Pudge v fanboyz.

If the fanboys left this thread it would stop and die a death..many of the posters on this thread do not or very rarely post on other threads as regularely as they do this one..

This thread is the only reason that they post on bluemoon,so why would they want to stop??

Its a nonsense thread that hasnt been anywhere and is not going anywhere,but its all some on here have..

Its a thread on a forum and if there are those who dont like its contents ...then the answer is so simple Im not even going to say it....

noise said:
ek13 said:
noise said:

Not everyone believes Dzeko is amazing, I respect that. But why dedicate so much time in fact more time than any other so called Dzeko fanboy to a thread just to deride that player's accomplishments day in and day out.

It's not rocket surgery, he's a troll.

It's also not rocket science to understand that you also have been dedicating your time to calling out on Pudge. Let me mention I don't agree with everything Pudge says, but I respect his opinion as he's entitled to it. You should try that, or perhaps ignore them. That way, the thread title "Edin Dzeko" would be about, Edin Dzeko. And not "who is a hater and let me evidence that to you". This thread is at least 100 pages of words traded between posters that have nothing to do with Dzeko, and its really annoying to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.