Effigy of Tevez torched as Daily Fail need another story

Hamann Pineapple said:
Yeah great spot if true, but how the fuck do you recognise a tunnel from a picture ?

1175icz.jpg

Ricster said:
I compained about this exact thing yesterday to the Press Complaints Committee.

dario2739 said:
Same here - I sent my complaint off last night, along with a link to the story and a photo from it...

As I said earlier, you might as well have spent 30 minutes riding a unicycle around your front room naked singing "There's no business like showbusiness" for all the good it would have done.

The PCC will not investigate a complaint unless you are personally affected, i.e. the story actually involves you in some way.

Mugatu said:
Ricster said:
I compained about this exact thing yesterday to the Press Complaints Committee.

dario2739 said:
Same here - I sent my complaint off last night, along with a link to the story and a photo from it...

As I said earlier, you might as well have spent 30 minutes riding a unicycle around your front room naked singing "There's no business like showbusiness" for all the good it would have done.

The PCC will not investigate a complaint unless you are personally affected, i.e. the story actually involves you in some way.

The thing is having an effigy hanging, and what i have experienced through life, not a suicide hanging but a similar way of dying then it has affected me and caused me stress because of my own personal experiences.

Even if the PCC have words, then its job done and CP will think twice before bullshitting the public again.

Re: Re: Effigy of Tevez torched as Daily Fail need another story

Mugatu said:
It doesn't say that on their site. It says they won't normally investigate unless you are directly impacted.

Well as City fans we are. If a paper ran a story that suggested all people from a certain country were thieves and rapists then you'd be entitled to complain if that's where you were from.

Hamann Pineapple said:
bluevengence said:
Vic said:
That's Scout tunnel on the Huddersfield Narrow near Mossley, 7 miles from the stadium.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.penninewaterways.co.uk/huddersfield/hnc35.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.penninewaterways.co.uk/hudde ... /hnc35.htm</a>

Of all the places you could burn an effigy, why there? I wondered how they'd got it there, but it's hanging from a rope off the tunnel parapet. Is that some sort of accelerant on the jeans legs?

Where does the bloke from Cavendish Press live?

Definitely one for GMP's finest...

Good spot...so it`s gone from near the stadium to 7 miles away

YCMIU....oh they have

Yeah great spot if true, but how the fuck do you recognise a tunnel from a picture ?
I knew it wasn't in Manchester, googled "canal tunnels with towpath" IMAGES, saw one inside a tunnel on page 2 with a similar handrail then checked for other images of that tunnel, hey presto - unusual sloping parapet and a white stone to the left of the tunnel portal, that's it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.