Effigy of Tevez torched as Daily Fail need another story

LongsightM13 said:
'We were first to the scene'.
Oh my giddy aunt. The mind boggles.

Course they were. They are the ones who staged it and set it alight

SWP's back said:
Ricster said:
Scum paper that needs banned, but dont worry.........Martin Samuel will be back again next week and you will all lap it up again.
Im able to separate journalist from paper.

Can you not?

Edit: I've just emailed Chris.
What did you say to him?

Tricky_Trev said:
SWP's back said:
Ricster said:
Scum paper that needs banned, but dont worry.........Martin Samuel will be back again next week and you will all lap it up again.

Can you not?

What did you say to him?
He said he'll be setting fire to a picture editor in Bloom St if he wanted to get someone there.

dennistueartismyhero said:
thought you might be interested in my brief email correspondence with cavendish...

Sirs

Please enlighten me as to how you came upon the images of a burning carlos tevez effigy?, clearly a photographer was strolling along a murky canal bank in a run down part of east Manchester and couldn’t believe his luck when he stumbled a potential story! How lucky some people are!

reply...

Thank you for your interest in our pictures.
Our hard working and dedicated team of photographers always have their ear to the ground and have an extensive network of tippers and leads.
We pride ourselves on covering breaking news in the North West and once again on this occasion we were the first to the scene, luck doesn’t come in to it.
Just out of interest would you have sent your email to the BBC, Manchester Evening News or SKY if you had seen the pictures or video on their first?

Glad to be of help
Chris

Chris Rogers
Picture Manager
cavendishpress
You'd have thought these incredibly diligent and groundbreaking photojournalists of his would have at least asked the perpetrators which team they supported. Clearly a load of staged bollocks.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Tricky_Trev said:
SWP's back said:

Can you not?

What did you say to him?
He said he'll be setting fire to a picture editor in Bloom St if he wanted to get someone there.
Lol!

If he replies I'll post both.

That reply from them is golden. Proper two-bit stuff, inferiority complex writ large.

If the BBC had come up with these photo's and the accompanying version of events, we'd be onto our MP's by now!

Tweeted this

@gmpolice @cavendishpress Is this a deliberate act of arson in a public space? dailymail.co.uk/sport/football…?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.