El Shaarawy

25m euros? is around 20m.

Although Tevez I would say is worth 15m unless of course we can't sell him in which case he is worth nothing.

El Shaarawy is a good player and has a lot of room to improve, 20m is a decent price. He is a good goal scorer, fast and has excellent dribbling and speed.

He is only 20 as well, plenty of time to develop, shown he has potential. If we cant get Cavani then I would be happy with him, his main pos is on the left wing just now as well

seems a top talent this lad, dont know much about him, is he a winger or a striker ? just wondering if we get isco also, whos gonna play were and whos gonna be sold, should be interesting to see, looking forward to the season though whatever happens!

This guy is genuine in saying he wants to stay at Milan for his entire career. So if we signed him, after a couple of years you can see the homesickness -> derisory offer from Milan to sign him back scenario. If we aren't buying Cavani, I'd rather see if there's any chance of getting Reus. He scores a similar amount (SES has only scored 2 in 2013, his goals have dried up) but gets far more assists on top... just a better overall player IMO.

Grieffymcfcctid said:
seems a top talent this lad, dont know much about him, is he a winger or a striker ? just wondering if we get isco also, whos gonna play were and whos gonna be sold, should be interesting to see, looking forward to the season though whatever happens!

Good point.

Palmeri saying we're doing a swap with Tevez plus 25 million euros for El Shaarawy on Twitter

NQCitizen said:
SheeshKebab said:
Palmeri saying we're doing a swap with Tevez plus 25 million euros for El Shaarawy on Twitter

I think that'd be a great deal. Tevez's wages off the books and an incredibly talented and versatile young player in.
And another paper, I forget which, says Tevez to be offered 2 yr extension. Not enamoured by either suggestion

City Raider said:
Di Marzio tweeted he doesnt want a move

Snubbed again.. Oh well, we're used to it :)<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:22 am --<br /><br />
LoveCity said:
This guy is genuine in saying he wants to stay at Milan for his entire career. So if we signed him, after a couple of years you can see the homesickness -> derisory offer from Milan to sign him back scenario. If we aren't buying Cavani, I'd rather see if there's any chance of getting Reus. He scores a similar amount (SES has only scored 2 in 2013, his goals have dried up) but gets far more assists on top... just a better overall player IMO.

Reus is much better player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.