El Shaarawy

LoveCity said:
Carlo Laudisa ‏@carlolaudisa 5m
#Milan. Vertice del #City ad Abu Dabi per l'ok dello sceicco all'offerta per #ElShaarawy. E #Tevez flirta coi rossoneri. #gds

Abu Dhabi meeting?
City go to Abu Dhabi to get the ok on El Shaarawy. Tevez is flirting with the Rossoneri

Sounds like it. Been growing on me since the first link. I can see Aguero or Dzeko playing down the middle with El Shaarawy on the left and Navas on the right

The important thing is not to accumulate good individual talent, but to gel the forwards together. That's been a problem

sam-caddick said:
Does anybody think Milan are getting the better deal??

Since Mario has gone to Milan he looks like he really cares about his football, having Tevez behind him could be potentially unreal.
I don't understand this, I see people criticize our players but then when the possibility of them leaving comes, they become a better player.

Another Nike sponsored player so there could be a possibility that we are looking into this one.

I don't think this would be a title-winning transfer. He has potential but not great yet. kind of player that draws attention to himself similar to one we got rid of in January

Andouble said:
I don't think this would be a title-winning transfer. He has potential but not great yet. kind of player that draws attention to himself similar to one we got rid of in January
Does he?

NoahCity said:
sam-caddick said:
Does anybody think Milan are getting the better deal??

Since Mario has gone to Milan he looks like he really cares about his football, having Tevez behind him could be potentially unreal.
I don't understand this, I see people criticize our players but then when the possibility of them leaving comes, they become a better player.

I never criticized Tevez, alongside Zaba he was our best player last season.

Tevez mght not be an out and out striker anymore, but creatively he is top notch.

Really don't think this is as bad a deal as many are making out. He's a very good and versatile player, only 20, would be on less than Tevez you'd imagine and solves the issue of Tevez's rapidly depreciating value and diminishing returns.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.