El Shaarawy

Milan won't take on Tevez's wages though, Sky Italy have already said that and it's common sense... they sold Ibra and Thiago Silva to drop their wage ceiling. Tevez earns more than double the limit of their wage ceiling. We'd have to pay £30million+ in cash for SES who has had one half of a good season in his career so far. A huge gamble with no guarantees...

LoveCity said:
Milan won't take on Tevez's wages though, Sky Italy have already said that and it's common sense... they sold Ibra and Thiago Silva to drop their wage ceiling. Tevez earns more than double the limit of their wage ceiling. We'd have to pay £30million+ in cash for SES who has had one half of a good season in his career so far. A huge gamble with no guarantees...

How many good seasons should he have at this stage in his career.

johnmc said:
LoveCity said:

How about one good full season to justify a price tag like that, rather than half of one? He was very average after Mario joined which suggests he will struggle to score goals when he isn't the centerpiece of the show (which he would not be at City).

LoveCity said:
johnmc said:
LoveCity said:

How about one good full season to justify a price tag like that, rather than half of one? He was very average after Mario joined which suggests he will struggle to score goals when he isn't the centerpiece of the show (which he would not be at City).

He's 20. If we had a player that good and someone offered £30m you would want us to turn it down without a shadow.

johnmc said:
LoveCity said:
johnmc said:

He's 20. If we had a player that good and someone offered £30m you would want us to turn it down without a shadow.

But we are the buying club here and SES has looked more like a £10million player than a £30million player since Christmas. He was even wank for Italy the other day and taken off. Of course he may go on to become a world beater but I would prefer us to spunk such money on a proven striker. We're already investing a lot of money in potential (Isco) it looks like. I'd prefer a striker who is going to more or less guarantee us goals rather than one who is struggling to co-exist with a centre forward for club and country.

Andouble said:
I don't think this would be a title-winning transfer. He has potential but not great yet. kind of player that draws attention to himself similar to one we got rid of in January

He draws attention to himself by being the best young player in Serie A last season ... he is about as different to Balo, in playing style and above all attitude as is possible. He's more Jimmy Milner in terms of workrate and effort, obviously with more flair and skill than Milner, who is rather limited imo.

I wonder how many posters have really watched the kid play .... or do they just look at the hairstyle and assume he's some pretty boy, show pony type player based on pure ignorance ?

LoveCity said:
johnmc said:
LoveCity said:

But we are the buying club here and SES has looked more like a £10million player than a £30million player since Christmas. He was even wank for Italy the other day and taken off. Of course he may go on to become a world beater but I would prefer us to spunk such money on a proven striker. We're already investing a lot of money in potential (Isco) it looks like. I'd prefer a striker who is going to more or less guarantee us goals rather than one who is struggling to co-exist with a centre forward for club and country.
So what your saying is he is shit buy Cavani.

#
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 3s

The first contact between Manchester City and Milan for El Shaarawy is actually dated back to two months ago

Tancredi Palmeri Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 3m

A last update is a backstory, reliable, on Manchester City, revealed by Sky Italy. And then will be good night with a contest

LoveCity said:
johnmc said:
LoveCity said:

Yeah appreciate where you are coming from and I'm looking at it from another angle. If we had an England international at 19 and had other clubs sniffing round we would hope we wouldn't sell. Who's the last player we had capped at 19 (for a major nation). I can't confess to seen much of him but he's obviously a Nike poster boy but also does have undoubted potential.

Nobody plays very well with Mario. His overall stats for a 20 year old are phenomenal. If Napoli are being silly I can absolutely see this transfer.

Did Milan drop Balo's pay? I'm sure something cold be worked out for Tevez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.