Elano Gone [Merged]

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
BillyShears said:
Not surprised he's gone, and not surprised it's a to a second rate European team, in a second rate league...

For all the talk of Inter, AC, etc - just goes to show, even at 8 million pounds not many wanted him...

City fans have overrated his abilities for 12 months now...

I tend to agree but I don't think City fans overrated his abilities...when he could be bothered he was a match winner but more often than not he couldn't be bothered.

About two months ago now I mentioned on her a first teamer who was allegedly openly calling Hughes a "fucking wanker" and I refused to name that player. I thought I would just take this opportunity to say that the player is no longer at City.

Sturridge ?

This is like when Ronaldo left the shit and suddenly he was 'wank anyway'.

He was a class act on his day and the time came to move on, Elano that is not the ladyboy. Good Elano, I'll always love you a little bit but not in a gay way you curly headed penalty taking sex bomb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well im very sorry to see him go,i would have loved him to have got the chance to have played with some of the lads we have brought in.

Personally i dont see the point in letting a (imo)very good creative midfield player go,and go out and spend a load of money on another,who ever he gets he is gona have to fit in.

I just think hughes should have risen above there differences and give it one more go,after all one thing is for sure when elano was on the pitch he loved playing for our club,yes he had his ups and downs but hey dont we all.

Anyway all the best Elano,hope everything works out for him in the future

Moebius said:
I tend to agree but I don't think City fans overrated his abilities...when he could be bothered he was a match winner but more often than not he couldn't be bothered.

About two months ago now I mentioned on her a first teamer who was allegedly openly calling Hughes a "fucking wanker" and I refused to name that player. I thought I would just take this opportunity to say that the player is no longer at City.

Sturridge ?

no

BillyShears said:
Not surprised he's gone, and not surprised it's a to a second rate European team, in a second rate league...

For all the talk of Inter, AC, etc - just goes to show, even at 8 million pounds not many wanted him...

Total bollocks, did you see the Hamburg game? Are you actually denying his ability? You can question his work rate MAYBE but not his ability. De Jong 'the crab' not fit to lace his boots. Kompany great player but a centre back not centre mid. We have lost a potential match winner and a real playmaker.

well, guys I'm a GS fan also I have strong feelings about City and I can say, Elano is welcomed here in Istanbul and I think if Arda Turan will not be given ('cause his shit war 66 and he likes to wear it) Elano will put on the number 10 shirt... This means lots of things to GS Fans beacause in the past Georghe Hagi was wearing it and omg he was the best foreign player ever!

Also thanks to your board that the 7million fee will be paid in 3 installments in 3 years, we don't have much money ^^

BillyShears said:

I hear you URG...

Some of the Elano stories which have come out of City in the last 9 months are unbelievable...

Anyway, the proof of the pudding is in the eating. There were hoards on here around xmas time slating Hughes, and backing their beloved "Ela" and going on and on about his world class talent.

Shame not a single world class team wanted him...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.