Elano on way out?

moomba said:
Banned Tosspot said:
moomba said:
His form certainly did nosedive, to a very acceptable level accentuated by 9 goals in 12 months from someone playing in a defensive midfield position.

People like you are trying to make out that he's been much, much worse than he actually has been.
I will ask you once again.

How many were from open play?

When did you ask the first time (unless you're talking about your other account)?

If you're so desperate for the answer I'd suggest you get off your lazy arse and find out. It's not top secret information, even you should have no problems finding out.
I don't have another account so I guess you'd be embarrassed by his open play goals from the 'defensive' midfield player.

Oh well, cry when he's gone and this club gets better players.

Banned Tosspot said:
I don't have another account so I guess you'd be embarrassed by his open play goals from the 'defensive' midfield player.

Sure you don't have another account, I believe you I really do.

And I'm not embarrassed by any stat, just can't be arsed spending my time finding a stat that you'll ignore if it doesn't suit your argument.

moomba said:
Banned Tosspot said:

And I'm not embarrassed by any stat, just can't be arsed spending my time finding a stat that you'll ignore if it doesn't suit your argument.
I was just waiting for you to embarrass yourself with the answer.

Oh well.

moomba said:
Banned Tosspot said:

Either that or you did find it and your ignoring it because it doesn't suit your argument.

The answer is 3 btw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.