Elano Wants To Go To Inter

Why wouldn't he look at his options, Hughes has made it pretty obvious that he's not a priority.

And I think he will struggle to play week in week out for us, he'd be silly not to look at his options.

I think it would be a positive move for the club if he goes to be honest!

The last 3 managers he's worked under (at Shaktar, under sven last season and with Hughes this), there have been stories of him causing unrest within the squad! Is this a coincidence? i think not, not with 3 managers, it cant just be the press as the Shaktar manager at the time openly said he was glad to get rid of him! I can almost tell by the look of the lad (theres something about his face and his expressions that i just dont like) that theres something not quite right with him and it'll be a positive move for the club for him to go i think!

Sorry to the lads on here that like him, but 10 good games in nearly 60 or the club is almost not worth paying him! if i only worked well for 10 days in 60 i'd get performance managed out, just cos it's footy(an entertainment)it should be no different!

doesnt seem like a Mourinho type player. He's lazy and seldom tracks back. The italian game would suit him better though

Maybe he's spoken to the media in the hope there will be uproar from us City fans (which there won't) and he'll be offered a new deal to stay?

Kirkstall Blue said:
Disturbance said:
Looks like he's off then, we'll struggle to replace him if he goes.

I wonder who the wankers that slag him off will target next..

Elano a great player and a Brazil international , plenty more players in the treatment room I'd get rid of first, some of them on very high wages.
With the world cup next year, he won't want to sit on the bench, so all though I am sad to see him go, he's been left with no choice. Wonder who the scapegoats next year will be.

Scapegoats? Mate, Elano is just a backstabber out for himself. A few weeks ago, it was him going on about a contract extension, then we sign Barry, who will only improve our team and now he wants to leave.

He's a quality player for Brazil and has had about 12 good games for City, let's not get carried away. Better off without cowards like him, better with players who will turn up to a game in the cold.

stop slagging off our players FFS!! do you all sit in the colin bell end you miserable cunts!

moomba said:
Why wouldn't he look at his options, Hughes has made it pretty obvious that he's not a priority.

And I think he will struggle to play week in week out for us, he'd be silly not to look at his options.

Going to the press and stating he wants a contract extension then going to the press and issuing a come and get me plea is not "looking at his options" ffs.

danny21manc said:
stop slagging off our players FFS!! do you all sit in the colin bell end you miserable *****!

he's said he wants to leave, what are we meant to do? wish him well and thank him for his 12 good games of service in two years?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.