Elano's agent talking - Elano wants to leave UK

If we play 4-4-2 as I supect we will next season then sadly,barring injury I doubt Elano would get into the first 11.
I think he knows this.

cleavers said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Now I'm one of his biggest fans, but even I'll admit his defending leaves a bit to be desired.

Don't agree, his defending is an asset to the team, he doesn't defend on the goal line he defends on the half way line. He may not dive into tackles, but he stops opponents.

Hughes says he's staying, I bet he does.

Hope your right, cleavers the clubs hold all the cards not the players in my opinion.
Elano is like Tevez coming off the bench, not guaranteed to start.

I hope you're right Cleavers, but who would allow their agent to talk to the press in that manner if they werent trying to move on?

Seen several news re the club attached Elano + cash in offers for several target players too. It may not started from Elano wants out solely.

cleavers said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Where does Hughes say he's staying? I must have missed that
Interview last week about Robinho, just dismissed the speculation with "under contract for two more years", good enough for me for now.

You think ? doubt it mate. He will be off imo...

If he wants to go, I'd rather he just went now and be done with it.

He's undoubtedly a great player when he wants to be and I wish him well for the future, but I fear he'll only poison the atmosphere in the dressing room if we keep him against his will.

We need players to fight for their place, not throw the dummy out because they're not first choice every week.

Can't believe some peeps on here are gutted..........this is typical of Elano and to describe him as the complete midfielder is a whopper of Del Boy like proportions. Elano has moments where he does something wonderful but they're far too rare an occurance to make him worth a start. I like this agent's style if he can get us a decent fee for this troublesome, Meldrew like turd then good on him!

I think it is his disruptive influence that will see him go.

My attitude is that after I've watched him play for Brazil, or put in a Hamburg type performance, - why can't you put in a shift like that every week you idle fecker.

Now that we are gearing up to win stuff, midfield is the last place we can carry an inconsistent performer.
Elano is indeed a very good player going forward - but doesn't think he needs to put a shift in every week.
Because of his quality, I might be tempted to keep him if he was a positive influence in other ways. But apparantly he is not. Shaktar, apparantly, were glad to get rid as he was a disruptive whinger. And guess what - they win things.

Robinho, on the other hand, has true galactico talent. I believe that you can't be that good without having what it takes commitment wise to be at the very top. Therefore, I believe that at the end of next season Robinho will be the runaway player of the season. He also always comes out with the right quotable stuff to kill the constant press speculation / interference that he / we suffer. And, never to be underestimated, actually looks like he enjoys playing the fecking game.

Elano - got the necessary ability - but as an all round squad member - not good enough for winners. Get rid.

Good player but seems like hes a cock in the dressing room and he just doesnt bother for the middle chunk of the season he can only be arsed when the suns out so for that reason FUCK OFF

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.