Elano's agent talking - Elano wants to leave UK

BobbyLazarus said:
I think it is his disruptive influence that will see him go.

My attitude is that after I've watched him play for Brazil, or put in a Hamburg type performance, - why can't you put in a shift like that every week you idle fecker.

Now that we are gearing up to win stuff, midfield is the last place we can carry an inconsistent performer.
Elano is indeed a very good player going forward - but doesn't think he needs to put a shift in every week.
Because of his quality, I might be tempted to keep him if he was a positive influence in other ways. But apparantly he is not. Shaktar, apparantly, were glad to get rid as he was a disruptive whinger. And guess what - they win things.

Robinho, on the other hand, has true galactico talent. I believe that you can't be that good without having what it takes commitment wise to be at the very top. Therefore, I believe that at the end of next season Robinho will be the runaway player of the season. He also always comes out with the right quotable stuff to kill the constant press speculation / interference that he / we suffer. And, never to be underestimated, actually looks like he enjoys playing the fecking game.

Elano - got the necessary ability - but as an all round squad member - not good enough for winners. Get rid.
This , we are now in a position where we don't have to keep players here if they don't like the terms of their contract . If he doesn't like how it is he can fuck off imo.

Amazing player when he is up for it. Too many times we have seen the lazy Elano just trying to play the hollywood pass all the time. If we could get the workrate he showed against Hamburg every match I would say keep him without doubt, but the truth is we can't so wouldn't be too gutted to see him leave.

Elano doesn't share the mentality of the side Hughes is putting together. De Jong, Kompany, Barry, Zabaleta, Given, even Bellamy and the all new and improved Stephen Irleand all share a tough, no nonsnese approach that will see us through difficult spells of a season. Elanos standards of professionalism fall well below that of the players mentioned. I have no worries about us coping without him, none at all.

They think we are going to take some of their oap cast offs for Elano. They are fucking dreaming. Even if he wants to leave what is his value in the current market - £20 million at least.

No way could they afford him. Elano wants to be careful, he could easily spend another season on our bench if he doesnt keep his mouth shut.

SWPISHOME said:
Id like to see Elano staying he is a quality player, But if he wants to go then let him leave, We had enough of players like this at our club that didnt want to be there and we got rid of them same should be done with Elano.

We should be keeping players of his calibre.

alera said:
No way could they afford him. Elano wants to be careful, he could easily spend another season on our bench if he doesnt keep his mouth shut.

Not if Hughes is sensible and learns some man management skills.

he's made too many comments this season. hughes will sell him because he's not worth the bother. there are other players in our reach who are more or less as talented as elano, but more consistent and less prone to speaking out of turn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.