Elbow (band)

Joycee Banercheck said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
peoffrey said:
He's called Guy Garvey. Not sure how many Blokes from Bury are called Guy - but he's emotional, bearded, left wing and likes a drink.
He's from Prestwich, not Bury. Lives round the corner from me.
But the rest all qualifies for Prestwich?
Most definitely. But I shaved my beard off a while ago.

I heard they a huge "arm"y of fans.

-- Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:29 pm --

Their lead singer is a humerus bloke.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:34 pm --<br /><br />blimey, tough crowd tonight!!!

Prestwich_Blue said:
peoffrey said:
He's called Guy Garvey. Not sure how many Blokes from Bury are called Guy - but he's emotional, bearded, left wing and likes a drink.

Always thought he was from Bury.

How many Blokes from Prestwich are called Guy?!

;-)

peoffrey said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
peoffrey said:

Always thought he was from Bury.

How many Blokes from Prestwich are called Guy?!

;-)
I know of at least one other but I'll go round knocking on doors tomorrow and come back with a definitive figure.

Prestwich_Blue said:
peoffrey said:

Prestwich is in Bury, until Heaton Park gigs and revenue for Manchester Council come into the equation, but that's another story.

Jay z apparently although I don't think he was there in the dark days.

Citizen52 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
peoffrey said:

Prestwich is in Bury, until Heaton Park gigs and revenue for Manchester Council come into the equation, but that's another story.
It may be IN Bury but it isn't Bury.

Don't care if they're blues, just know they're a bunch of arseholes.

They rented out 2 or 3 whole floors when my band was practicing which was fine, but talked to us like pieces of shit when we were outside having a cig. Not on from anyone, famous or not

Rick Wakeman claims to be a City fan (as well as supporting Brentford!).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.