Electronic Cigerettes?

obviously not been on a plane recently the flights I have had recently they are pretty much pushing them on you and bragging how you can smoke in flight, the reason being they are safe.

Most of the e cigs have a green or blue light at the end, and the more expensive ones looking nothing like cigs.

i dont use mine in the stadium but i do at the cinema

de niro said:
smoking is bad for you. it makes you miss football games.

No it doesn't.

It just makes you have to pay twice occasionally.<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:44 am --<br /><br />
AZUL said:
tidyman said:
AZUL said:
The e cigs are banned because some of our fans behave like school kids and light up a real cig claiming that "that guy over there is smoking" even though it is not a real cigarette. This has taken up a lot of time and effort for the stewards that could be better served ensuring the safety of non rule breaking fans

I was in a pub once and saw some blokes kicking fuck out of someone. In all the excitement, I assumed the law must have been changed and it was no longer illegal to batter someone half to death. Imagine my surprise and disgust when I decided I may aswell give someone a random kicking only to find it was Infact still illegal. And worse than that, my plea for leniency on the grounds that I'd seen someone else do it, was thrown out as been irrelevant and the actions of a fucking half wit.
You must be even more retarded than the aforementioned fans

Why's that mate?

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
I think that anyone who can't handle not smoking or inhaling nicotine for an hour and fourty five minutes shouldn't go to football matches, if you get caught in any way, shape or form, more fool you.

This ^^^^^
How the fuck do they cope on a 4 hour flight to Greece / Turkey / Canary Islands etc?

e-cigs.

[bigimg]http://media.picfor.me/001DA53F/SASHA-woman--black-and-white-photography--fac--daniels--black-&-white--sexy-lips--smoking--face--CZARNO---BIA%C5%81E--faces--canima--bw_large.jpg[/bigimg]

Bobbies Black Bins said:
GXCity said:
My mate was kicked out today for smoking.......an electronic cigarette.

He has now been told he has a 3 game ban as well

Since when has trying to give up smoking been a punishable offence. And since when have electronic cigarettes been illegal to smoke inside?

Sometimes the club really do baffle me. If they are banned fair enough but at least have signs alongside the no smoking signs advising as such

No excuse he would have been in the ground approx 2/3 hours..

He really can't go 2 hours without a nicotine hit?

Pathetic..

This thread is about me, I've only just seen this and may I say, I've recently given up therefor the reason of an e cig. I can last flights and all sorts without a cig. But it'd be the first time I'd had a beer without a cig. I had a quick few drags. And pathetic? To be honest mate. I'm sure you have bad habits. Grow up you cock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.