Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

As Ric says context is important, however a solid "YES" would have been nice.

Personally alarm bells ring when it seems they have one eye on the night life.
Not knocking him i would be gazza with a white nose and added balo insanity. As a city fan though i want the mentality of zabba, Kompany and the likes.

All these people who have never seen him or Benatia play, flapping over which one they prefer and how much they will cost the club. Funny.

TCIB said:
As Ric says context is important, however a solid "YES" would have been nice.

Personally alarm bells ring when it seems they have one eye on the night life.
Not knocking him i would be gazza with a white nose and added balo insanity. As a city fan though i want the mentality of zabba, Kompany and the likes.

Yes, it might be a load of old pony, and I might be a bit naive, but when you read Fenandinho & Fernando's very positive comments on the club (both pre & post their signing) it certainly fills you with immense pride, and gets you onside immediately, as a supporter,

bluethai said:
So we are buying a French Micah Richards with x3 transfer fee then.

Apart from the fact Mangala has far greater agility and mobility,he has superior technical skills and a footballing brain and he isn't the physio's best mate....... yes,a very similar player......

GeoBarmy said:
Not seen any of Mangala and still not seen him on this World Cup? Why are we looking to buy him for so much money when the French are picking Sakho ahead of him.... who's dogshit.

He is 4th choice, which worries me.

Hummels would be a much better option

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
GeoBarmy said:
Not seen any of Mangala and still not seen him on this World Cup? Why are we looking to buy him for so much money when the French are picking Sakho ahead of him.... who's dogshit.

the thing is hummels wont leave bvb.

Damanino said:
France is out, Mangala played 0 minutes, so we can sign him now or we just had to wait a few extra weeks since May to be told no.:)

This deal seems fishy to me

We should be looking at Howedes, Hummels, Subotic, Koscielny, Vertonghen, Godin and Benatia.

All of the above would be obtainable

Damanino said:
France is out, Mangala played 0 minutes, so we can sign him now or we just had to wait a few extra weeks since May to be told no.:)

This deal seems fishy to me

We should be looking at Howedes, Hummels, Subotic, Koscielny, Vertonghen, Godin and Benatia.

All of the above would be obtainable

hummels is out of our price range this year, levy would ass rape us for vertonghen as would Madrid for godin!

GeoBarmy said:

And while we are at it we should get rid of Nasri and Clichy. They couldn't even get in the squad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.