Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Won't comment on the guy's ability because I've never seen him play, but I simply can't understand why we're continuing to pursue a guy, who has publicly stated he doesn't want to join us, with such vigour.

There were also some press reports, yesterday, suggesting that Benatia has stated he would rather join Chelsea or Barcalona

I don't care how good the two of them currently are. (Or are gonna be in the future), If neither is prepared to fully commit to the club, and wear the shirt with pride, we leave both of 'em by the roadside and move on, in my opinion

Benatia really doesn't care whether is City, Chelsea, Bayern or Barcellona, he just wants to be paid top dollars and have a real shot at winning the most prestigious trophy, any destination is fine, really. If it was for the city no one, Benatia included, would ever leave Rome.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
GeoBarmy said:
Not seen any of Mangala and still not seen him on this World Cup? Why are we looking to buy him for so much money when the French are picking Sakho ahead of him.... who's dogshit.

He is 4th choice, which worries me.

Hummels would be a much better option
And while we are at it we should get rid of Nasri and Clichy. They couldn't even get in the squad!

Not the worst idea in the world to be honest.

Simon Curtis ‏@bifana_bifana 4m
#MCFC €40m bid for Mangala formalised + accepted (no formal #CFC bid), depends on Martins Indi willingness to transfer from Feyenoord to FCP

adrianr said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
He is 4th choice, which worries me.

Hummels would be a much better option
And while we are at it we should get rid of Nasri and Clichy. They couldn't even get in the squad!

Dam straight. Nasri is a fucking dead weight on the team and it will prove so this year. Hope Jovetic takes his place.

razman said:
#MCFC €40m bid for Mangala formalised + accepted (no formal #CFC bid), depends on Martins Indi willingness to transfer from Feyenoord to FCP
So we're looking for Porto to bring in a defender before this deal progresses?

Marvin said:
razman said:
So we're looking for Porto to bring in a defender before this deal progresses?

But didn't FC Porto already agree a 8m £ fee for Martins Indi?

Damanino said:
France is out, Mangala played 0 minutes, so we can sign him now or we just had to wait a few extra weeks since May to be told no.:)

This deal seems fishy to me

We should be looking at Howedes, Hummels, Subotic, Koscielny, Vertonghen, Godin and Benatia.

All of the above would be obtainable
Hmmm. Who to trust, you or our scouting team and manager?

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
adrianr said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

Dam straight. Nasri is a fucking dead weight on the team and it will prove so this year. Hope Jovetic takes his place.
he played better than Silva for large parts of the season, maybe we should ditch him, Rodwell could take his place.

ElanJo said:
Caballero -5.5m
Mangala -32m
Fernando -12m
Zuculini -1.5m
=51m
Barry +2m
=49m
+ other sales likes of Richards, Sinclair and Guidetti. well under the 49m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.