Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

aguero93:20 said:
MeatHunterrr said:
George Hannah said:
http://web3.cmvm.pt/sdi2004/emitentes/emit_fact.cfm?num_ent=%25%23%24CZ%22%5DX%20%0A

it says Jackson Martinez to Valencia for €35 million?
Yep, thought he'd get shipped out with Tello and Adrian Lopez joining.

It says he signed a new contract with a €35million release clause, but alright.

Bruun said:
aguero93:20 said:
MeatHunterrr said:
it says Jackson Martinez to Valencia for €35 million?
Yep, thought he'd get shipped out with Tello and Adrian Lopez joining.

It says he signed a new contract with a €35million release clause, but alright.
Hah I'm mistaken then so! I was just going on what was posted here.

Probably already been mentioned, (but I only have about 8 hours a day to spend on here, so I might have missed it), but is it possible that we can't finalize the Mangala deal until we have an outgoing transfer? If it takes us over our FFP limit, we'd be in the crap if somehow we couldn't sell anybody before the window closes. Sounds a bit overly cautious, but it might help explain the delay.

Well my prediction is well and truly down the swannie, I had him signed sealed and delivered 4 hours ago. :-)

CaliforniaBlue said:
Probably already been mentioned, (but I only have about 8 hours a day to spend on here, so I might have missed it), but is it possible that we can't finalize the Mangala deal until we have an outgoing transfer? If it takes us over our FFP limit, we'd be in the crap if somehow we couldn't sell anybody before the window closes. Sounds a bit overly cautious, but it might help explain the delay.

I think our cover has been blown on that one with the release of the video. We are allowed to sign them we just couldn't play them as we couldn't nominte them in the squad.

CaliforniaBlue said:
We wouldn't be "in the crap". We'd just have to not select Garcia in our squad until selling him in Jan. We can have as many foreigners as we want... it's just that we can only register 17 of them for the league and 16 for Europe.

Tricky_Trev said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
We wouldn't be "in the crap". We'd just have to not select Garcia in our squad until selling him in Jan. We can have as many foreigners as we want... it's just that we can only register 17 of them for the league and 16 for Europe.

I think he meant the spending limit for this transfer window imposed on us by UEFA. All outgoings so far, so this one might push us over the limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.