Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we start donating for a new CB? I can't bear to watch lescott play anymore it makes my eyes hurt

NQCitizen said:
kun said:
NQCitizen said:
... moutinho, Falcao, Hulk, carvalho ...
On the other hand: Quaresma, Luiz, Bosingwa, Anderson, Nani, Maniche, Javi Garcia, Tiago, Meireles, Cissokho, Postiga etc.

Anderson is the only one there that couldn't be argued to have been mildly successful.
Quaresma is dog shit

FantasyIreland said:
cmdub said:
Can we start donating for a new CB? I can't bear to watch lescott play anymore it makes my eyes hurt

Nastasic was probably worse.

nasty had a bad day but let's don't foolish ourselves here nasty is better than lescott and he's only 20..i don't say lescott is not a good CB but his main downfalll is that he miss pace..everytime you give him the ball it's like giving him a bomb if you put pressure on him he will crack..so for that maybe it's better to let him go to WHU and go and spend 40M on a DF who will develop into one of the best and willl give us 7-10 years of service

MihaiCity said:
FantasyIreland said:
cmdub said:

nasty had a bad day but let's don't foolish ourselves here nasty is better than lescott and he's only 20..i don't say lescott is not a good CB but his main downfalll is that he miss pace..everytime you give him the ball it's like giving him a bomb if you put pressure on him he will crack..so for that maybe it's better to let him go to WHU and go and spend 40M on a DF who will develop into one of the best and willl give us 7-10 years of service
Leacotts performances don't exactly instill confidence.. if he has to play in any important games he's a massive liability with his lack of distribution and pace. If West ham want him we should do everything we can to facilitate that

Can we make smart investments instead of just splashing millions on average players ?

El Mago said:
Can we make smart investments instead of just splashing millions on average players ?

You mean like Negredo, Fern, and Navas? Most of the world thought they were average when we bought them.

FantasyIreland said:
cmdub said:

Was going to say that as well. I don't know what happened to Nastasic... maybe it's the fact that he has to play next to Lescott but he looks very poor recently.

avoidconfusion said:
FantasyIreland said:
cmdub said:

Was going to say that as well. I don't know what happened to Nastasic... maybe it's the fact that he has to play next to Lescott but he looks very poor recently.[/quote

our defence isnt very mobile ...lescott de michellis nastasic all lack pace get mangala in alongside vinny both are rapid and can recover if they lose possesion .I thinl its needed with barca lurking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.