Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
birchwoodgingerste said:
our defence isnt very mobile ...lescott de michellis nastasic all lack pace get mangala in alongside vinny both are rapid and can recover if they lose possesion .I thinl its needed with barca lurking.

mangala's cup tied for porto if we get him in this transfer window, he won't be available for the knockout rounds

dekabreak said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
our defence isnt very mobile ...lescott de michellis nastasic all lack pace get mangala in alongside vinny both are rapid and can recover if they lose possesion .I thinl its needed with barca lurking.

mangala's cup tied for porto if we get him in this transfer window, he won't be available for the knockout rounds

Think you buy a player, when he is what you want to improve the team in the long term. You shouldn't buy players to fix issues for one season.

jonmcity said:
dekabreak said:
birchwoodgingerste said:

Think you buy a player, when he is what you want to improve the team in the long term. You shouldn't buy players to fix issues for one season.
if the club have targeted mangala he is obviously decent i trust pellegrini to do the right thing.

david whites spike said:
Am I alone in preferring vertonghen ? I'm sure spurs would snatch our hands off with this kind of bid? 40m.....ish

We could and should've got him the same time spurs made a bid. We were led to believe Mancini wanted him and £13m was a snip :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.