Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

So Facebook and Instagram are also going to do the paid verification now. Does Mark Zuckerberg have an original idea in his head? He's already turned Instagram in basically TikTok-lite.

So Facebook and Instagram are also going to do the paid verification now. Does Mark Zuckerberg have an original idea in his head? He's already turned Instagram in basically TikTok-lite.

Facebook is a disgrace these days never post on it, all I see are adverts never anything from my friends or family. Has to be dying now as a platform.

Facebook is a disgrace these days never post on it, all I see are adverts never anything from my friends or family. Has to be dying now as a platform.

quit it ages ago, humanity at its worse, self obsession off the scale and gullible folks commenting on fake videos and memes

don't even think about wanting to check nowadays

Facebook is dead in terms of what it was once great at. The days of the humblebrag and/posting up what you had for dinner are gone.

But where it is very strong is the market place stuff. When ebay put the fees up a few years back and bought gumtree just to kill it off Facebook stepped in and its now the place to sell cheap tat to your neighbours.

That and the groups thing. If you are into some obscure hobby there will be a Facebook group for you.

But just general posting, no one does that any more.

Facebook is dead in terms of what it was once great at. The days of the humblebrag and/posting up what you had for dinner are gone.

But where it is very strong is the market place stuff. When ebay put the fees up a few years back and bought gumtree just to kill it off Facebook stepped in and its now the place to sell cheap tat to your neighbours.

That and the groups thing. If you are into some obscure hobby there will be a Facebook group for you.

Just use it to speak to long distance relatives really and show them pics of my newborn.

And yeah I've used the marketplace myself it is decent for that. Seems like the original use is long gone. I'd say the dinner posts were more for instagram which I never used

Read my opening posts about Elon's ideas at the top of this thread.

Elon's ideas have in most part been entirely unrealistic - some sort of Mars colony is fucking stupid - not stupid in the sense that it'll never work within the next 10 years - or ridiculously stupid in that it won't work within the next 50 years - or not stupid in the sense that we're at least a century out from a Mars colony... no, not any of these.

Fucking stupid in that maybe - just maybe - if mankind hasn't killed itself off by then - maybe in 200+ years a Mars colony is realized. Even so, that timeframe seems very doubtful.
Why the fuck would anyone want to live on Mars anyway? It’s a baron frozen Planet with no magnetic field and virtually no atmosphere.

Facebook is certainly in its death throws from what I can see. the other day I counted 20 suggestions and adverts before I even saw a post from someone I knew.

Yeah, I have it because older family members aren't on anything else, but yeah, I never go on there any more. Tried to sell a couple of things the other day and had over 30 messages from time wasters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.