Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

The local scrubber has finally broken up with her fella after two reunions. This time, he cheated on her. She is a great girl deep down but very, very misguided.

I only knew this through FB.

It was only a matter of time. More outages will follow.
It's been running badly for a wile. When it updates I only get a few tweets and all are over 12 hours old, if you keep refreshingit just sends the same content, or maybe something new but still old. Pre Musk it would be constantly feeding tweets almost all relatively new, a few hours old, many just minutes old. When something was going down like the Truss resignation you would get it on twitter within minutes. The way it works now I'd be none the wiser until the day after. Twitter is in regression, it's shit now.

Earth after rampant climate change, nuclear war, being hit by several asteroids and having every single supervolcano simultaneously erupt would still be more inhabitable than Mars.

Just have no humans left on it. If there was a Mars ( or moon ) colony that had the ability to be self sufficient for a few years ( granted probably hundreds of years from now ) then it could re populate earth after the damage settles.

Just have no humans left on it. If there was a Mars ( or moon ) colony that had the ability to be self sufficient for a few years ( granted probably hundreds of years from now ) then it could re populate earth after the damage settles.
Oh there would be humans left. Just a tiny fraction of what we have now and it wouldn't include the likes of you and me. You don't think we simultaneously have the ability to build a self sufficient colony on Mars but not the ability to build self-sustaining colonies on earth capable of surviving what I've described?

Oh there would be humans left. Just a tiny fraction of what we have now and it wouldn't include the likes of you and me. You don't think we simultaneously have the ability to build a self sufficient colony on Mars but not the ability to build self-sustaining colonies on earth capable of surviving what I've described?
But what happens when the Vogons turn up and demolish Earth to make way for an interstellar bypass?

But what happens when the Vogons turn up and demolish Earth to make way for an interstellar bypass?
By the time they've finished getting the CPO processed through the courts we'll all have relocated to a different solar system anyway and the bypass will probably come in handy (once they solve the age old problem of Jupiter destroying near everything that tries to cross it's orbital path).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.