Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

He’s seriously unwell.
He's a man who attended private schools in apartheid-era South Africa, and thinks he can talk with authority one how American education has changed from what "you and me" experienced. But I guess that's what spending too long on Twitter does to you.

If I wanted to be kind, I could assume Bill Maher is giving him enough rope to hang himself here, but I think Bill has also gone pretty far down that rabbit hole himself.

Last edited:
Wtf is “woke mind virus”

Obviously in the social media era there are folk that take things too far but being “woke” isn’t a bad thing, is a poor label for just not being a **** to others. Something a wee Jewish bloke from Nazareth preached. American politics is a cesspit right now, we are heading that way.

Also Bill Maher is an unfunny prick (plagarist too iirc) dying to be loved by actual funny stand ups and genuine intellectuals.

Wtf is “woke mind virus”
It would appear that “mind virus” is the new expression to which adjectives like “woke” and “remoaner” can be added by right wing fuckwits, with an implication that anyone who isn’t a bit fascist like them has been indoctrinated by imaginary leftie elites to not give a shit about unisex toilets or calling holidays in December a winter break. I expect to see more usage of this expression by the likes of Braverman, Gulis, 30p and their ilk over the next few weeks.

It would appear that “mind virus” is the new expression to which adjectives like “woke” and “remoaner” can be added by right wing fuckwits, with an implication that anyone who isn’t a bit fascist like them has been indoctrinated by imaginary leftie elites to not give a shit about unisex toilets or calling holidays in December a winter break. I expect to see more usage of this expression by the likes of Braverman, Gulis, 30p and their ilk over the next few weeks.
Sounds useful this mind virus stuff, where can you get one?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.