Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

Hopefully he can do some good but, with his actions, at this moment in time I can only describe him as a ‘turd’.

No. I never bother about anyone else's opinion. I get a kick out of people's massive over reactions to stuff that goes on. Social media has made the world that way. Going off your post I'd imagine you're probably one of the bed wetters that will cry yourself to sleep if they let Trump back on Twatter.
And you’d wank yourself to sleep if it happened.

No.

As I wrote on another thread:

I get a fair amount of value from Twitter for work and for news, for sport(s) and music too. I almost never tweet and when I do it isn’t profound. But I don’t want to spend every day blocking people. If Elon efffectively allows it to be a free for all, being on Twitter will be like owning an apartment where thieves break in every day and shit and piss on the floor and I have to clean up the mess they made if I still want to live there since my landlord Twitter refuses to lock the main front entrance to the building.

Nothing to do with an “echo chamber” which is a bullshit term used only by losers to describe winners in the marketplace of ideas. I simply dislike racists and idiots. I don’t want to be trapped in a room with them. Do you?

Yeah, that's what I said.

If you enjoy the sewer of Twitter don't try to rationalise your life choices with people who don't need it.

#bollocks

There are many who are genuinely upset that Musk has taken over twitter, that upset they have decided to delete their accounts because their echo chambers might be severely disrupted.

Fucked if they have to listen to other peoples opinions without redress ;)

The issue isn’t about opinions, it’s about dissemination of incorrect facts, something that Musk himself was guilty of today.

It’s still possible to like the platform as a whole in terms of the ability to choose personally which content you consume from it and also have valid concerns about how it does content moderation as a whole.

The issue isn’t about opinions, it’s about dissemination of incorrect facts, something that Musk himself was guilty of today.

It’s still possible to like the platform as a whole in terms of the ability to choose personally which content you consume from it and also have valid concerns about how it does content moderation as a whole.

But it really isn't is it? I take the platform as a sewer, it's not my sewer it's just a sewer and whoever owns it decides the decision it goes.

I stand by my echo chamber description, if people don't like the new owners direction then they can leave the platform, but ostentatiously swishing their frocks and announcing it, really?

It's a load of wank populated by needy nutters and the permanently offended. Musk would be doing humanity a favour if he just pulled the plug.

It's a load of wank populated by needy nutters and the permanently offended. Musk would be doing humanity a favour if he just pulled the plug.

Like the Blackpool illuminations, there'd be lots of people going cold Turkey looking for the next platform to explain their opinion to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.