Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

It’ll join MySpace and Friends Reunited within two years.

mstom_400x400.jpg

Guy sold at the perfect time and lives an amazing life.

I’m actually fond of him.

The book on Elon Musk by Ashlee Vance is a staple recurrent read to me (though I also read books on Tim Cook, Satya Nadella, Steve Jobs, et al).

He may do things and make decisions in weird ways, but the Starlink project and the SpaceX project are very forward looking and realistic.

Never have I seen rockets landing back in the upright position, to be reused in future flights. And those Tesla cars are not too bad as well. There’s one orbiting the earth as we speak.

True that it does take a special team of individuals from electric car engineers to rocket scientists to realise these farfetched projects, but right now I can’t think of another person who is that out-of-the-box enough to manage and fund a team into the impossible and coming out possible.

He could have gone the Richard Branson route and provide high speed trains and planes and zero-gravity ones with all that money he started with. But instead he went for innovations that are too ahead of their time that needs more convincing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.