Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

Jealousy?

Making electric cars?

Having a space program?

Or is it really the fact he has bought twitter and dared to decide what sort of moderation it will have under his ownership that has suddenly triggered this hatred?
Erm no.

Tesla’s capitalisation is still twice as high as General Motors, Volkswagen and Toyota combined with just 10% of their combined profits and a fraction of their sales so I’ll stick with my opinion that it’s still way overpriced and has a long way to drop, especially as all of those manufacturers along with every other car manufacturer in the world are investing heavily in EVs meaning Tesla’s market leading position in EVs will be difficult to sustain. I reckon Tesla is the motoring equivalent of the dotcom bubble from 20 years ago.

And their largest shareholder and CEO is a twat.
EVs strike me as being like mobile phones in the 80's/early 90's or cars just before Ford came up with the model T. I suppose we are waiting for someone to come up with the EV equivalent of the model T which is affordable for all. Once this happens I'm sure musk will suddenly find a way to make Tesla's the same price.

EVs strike me as being like mobile phones in the 80's/early 90's or cars just before Ford came up with the model T. I suppose we are waiting for someone to come up with the EV equivalent of the model T which is affordable for all. Once this happens I'm sure musk will suddenly find a way to make Tesla's the same price.
If, in a parallel universe, EVs were in general use and someone had just invented the internal combustion engine featuring on board fuel like petrol or diesel that can be filled in 5 minutes with an energy density 40 times that of a Lithium Ion battery thereby providing a range of 600-1000 miles instead of 200-300 with a lot less weight on board, and not needing overnight charging or emergency half hour charging, EVs would become obsolete overnight.

If someone could invent a cost effective efficient method of carbon capture from car exhausts EVs would be redundant. Alternatively if a method of making Hydrogen an effective fuel source for cars it would be even lighter with higher energy density than fossil fuels.

Long term I don’t think EVs are the future. Just my opinion and I accept I could be missing something and might be totally wrong.

Genuine questions.

Why is he suddenly a ****?

Why is it over for him as some are predicting?
Not suddenly.
Always has been.
Bully, misogynist, the law suits he faces breaking US, U.K. and EU employment law could break him.

Well, someone better hurry up because all new vehicles sold in California have to be electric by 2035!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.