Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

It’s absolutely maddening!

People really take for granted that cashiers can do simple math.

mstom_400x400.jpg

Guy sold at the perfect time and lives an amazing life.

A fucking legend.

And anyone with a brain will know this is a fantastic time to buy Tesla shares.
Tesla’s capitalisation is still twice as high as General Motors, Volkswagen and Toyota combined with just 10% of their combined profits and a fraction of their sales so I’ll stick with my opinion that it’s still way overpriced and has a long way to drop, especially as all of those manufacturers along with every other car manufacturer in the world are investing heavily in EVs meaning Tesla’s market leading position in EVs will be difficult to sustain. I reckon Tesla is the motoring equivalent of the dotcom bubble from 20 years ago.

And their largest shareholder and CEO is a twat.

Genuine questions.

Why is he suddenly a ****?

Why is it over for him as some are predicting?

Genuine questions.

Why is he suddenly a ****?

Why is it over for him as some are predicting?
The first clue for me was a couple of years ago when he accused the rescuer of the Thai boys from a cave of being a pedo because his offer of help was turned down. Nothing he has said or done since has changed my opinion and plenty of things have reinforced it, most recently propagating conspiracy shite about Paul Pelosi.

Genuine answer: read the thread.

Jealousy?

Making electric cars?

Having a space program?

Or is it really the fact he has bought twitter and dared to decide what sort of moderation it will have under his ownership that has suddenly triggered this hatred?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.