Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

Continuing on from the post I made yesterday about one of the worlds biggest advertising groups suspending advertising on twitter because they’re so concerned with Musks behaviour -

For “activists” see PR companies who don’t want their brands being advertised between tweets full of the N word and QAnon shit.

He’s bought a company that only makes money off advertising and has threatened to make it the least advertised friendly platform on the planet.

I thought he’d run it badly but i didn’t think we’d see a historic implosion.

Delighted for the ****.

Don’t use it or see the point in Twitter but it employs about 500 here in Dublin as far as I’m aware. Half of which woke up and learned whether they’d lost their jobs or not by logging on and seeing if they had access or not to the company site.

Disgraceful way to treat people.

Facebook, Yahoo, Google, Oracle, Amazon and Ergo are all fairly close by, they'll get work fairly quickly

As someone who hates celebrities, mums that are looking at their phones instead of the child in the pram, the Sky model of broadcasting sport,
Reality tv, soap operas, fake fuckers, two faced fuckers and sad bastards that haven't got a life outside of social media. No I'm not Big Dave the sex machine, 2 reasons why not, one is I'm not called Dave......
Ok Dave.

And anyone with a brain will know this is a fantastic time to buy Tesla shares.

You must be very confident in Twitter being a success.

After all, all of Musks twitter loans are secured with his Tesla stock and him not meeting the $1B a year interest on those loans would force him to sell off more TSLA and crash the stock price further. Or if TSLA stock keeps falling he might have to sell off more stock to provide collateral for those loans.

To quote Tesla’s risk report -

If Elon Musk were forced to sell shares of our common stock that he has pledged to secure certain personal loan obligations, such sales could cause our stock price to decline.

Certain banking institutions have made extensions of credit to Elon Musk, our Chief Executive Officer, a portion of which was used to purchase shares of common stock in certain of our public offerings and private placements at the same prices offered to third-party participants in such offerings and placements. We are not a party to these loans, which are partially secured by pledges of a portion of the Tesla common stock currently owned by Mr. Musk. If the price of our common stock were to decline substantially, Mr. Musk may be forced by one or more of the banking institutions to sell shares of Tesla common stock to satisfy his loan obligations if he could not do so through other means. Any such sales could cause the price of our common stock to decline further.

And then there’s the fact Tesla are preparing to be sued by their own shareholders because Musk has crashed the stock price.

And that’s before the fallout from them recalling 1 in 3 cars they’ve ever manufactured.

but maybe I just don’t have a brain ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.