Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

So have forums, which you're using here, newspapers, which you read I presume, radios, which I've no doubt you listen to, YouTube, which I've got no doubt you watch etc etc. We could do this for any form of communication tool used by the general public. Twitter is no more culpable than anything else online. Seems your problem here is with people.

As for your second paragraph, well it's just a bizarrely niche complaint so not sure what to say. Cat memers being victims of snobby behaviour at the hands of business owners on twitter? Eh? I had no idea small businesses were attacking meme accounts that post cat pictures. A surreal thing to moan about.

This forum hasn't got a substantial world-wide reach so your point is moot, as for your second point if you can't tell that my point in that instance was frivolous it fully explains why certain people shouldn't be on twitter.

Are you seriously comparing this group to the giant that is Twitter or Facebook who were blamed for Brexit and Trump by influencing stupid people?

Literally never seen a single beheading on there. Who the fuck are you following?! As I said, people who moan about twitter don't understand it or use it.

So you are saying that beheading videos were not on Twitter then? If someone posted a beheading video on here they'd be out the door as fast as their video was deleted.

Don't forget that only the gullible were taken in by Russian bots on Facebook and Twitter, the savvy people were never ever taken in at all because they could tell the difference between fact and fiction.

Twitter should just be for the "Right" people, and they should rename it nod and sigh.
Totally agree with you.

Still though I can not decide what is Elon Musk real motive is behind buying Twitter.

So much of what is going on in the World is all Theatre for the gullible masses. So you have to try and think outside the Box a bit. Did he just see a good business opportunity .With "Botgate" about to clean out Twitter share price.

Personally I think Twitter had become Toxic. It had become the exact opposite of what it was meant for.

It wasn't an unbiased, open source, impartial news platform spreading truth and ascertaining facts.

It was literally the personal Tool of the Global elite and big corporations.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Joseph Goebbels:

Totally agree with you.

Still though I can not decide what is Elon Musk real motive is behind buying Twitter.

So much of what is going on in the World is all Theatre for the gullible masses. So you have to try and think outside the Box a bit. Did he just see a good business opportunity .With "Botgate" about to clean out Twitter share price.

Personally I think Twitter had become Toxic. It had become the exact opposite of what it was meant for.

It wasn't an unbiased, open source, impartial news platform spreading truth and ascertaining facts.

It was literally the personal Tool of the Global elite and big corporations.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Joseph Goebbels:

Musk is a dick and I truly believe he is unhinged, but I have no sympathy for the people "Upset" that he has taken over what I believe to be a sewer.

EDIT: Or that he is that rich this is just a hobby for him, a bit of entertainment and he is past caring about his life with money and influence.

This forum hasn't got a substantial world-wide reach so your point is moot, as for your second point if you can't tell that my point in that instance was frivolous it fully explains why certain people shouldn't be on twitter.

Are you seriously comparing this group to the giant that is Twitter or Facebook who were blamed for Brexit and Trump?

Have you heard of 4chan? A forum! One that has a substantial world reach and has had a very negative impact at times. Reddit is basically forums too.

And you're mad if you think twitter was to blame for Brexit. That lies squarely at the hands of the Tories and the British media. The Mail etc.

So you are saying that beheading videos were not on Twitter then? If someone posted a beheading video on here they'd be out the door as fast as their video was deleted.

I've been using twitter for well over a decade and have never seen one. Im sure if I spent all my time searching for them maybe one would slip through a censored content net, but I'd have to search for it, which is weird...and it's the fucking internet. Of course it'd turn up. Even then, I've never seen anything like that at all, cos I'm not weird and not following wrong uns.

Also, not sure if you're aware that people literally post videos of people being blown up on this very forum in the Ukraine thread on a daily basis. Actual videos of people dying. No one bats an eyelid. Once again. That's the internet. It isn't a twitter specific thing.

Musk is a dick and I truly believe he is unhinged, but I have no sympathy for the people "Upset" that he has taken over what I believe to be a sewer.

EDIT: Or that he is that rich this is just a hobby for him, a bit of entertainment and he is past caring about his life with money and influence.
He definitely comes across as the ultimate narcissist.

This characteristic is seen in many psychopaths.

Have you heard of 4chan? A forum! One that has a substantial world reach and has had a very negative impact at times. Reddit is basically forums too.

And you're mad if you think twitter was to blame for Brexit. That lies squarely at the hands of the Tories and the British media. The Mail etc.

I've been using twitter for well over a decade and have never seen one. Im sure if I spent all my time searching for them maybe one would slip through a censored content net, but I'd have to search for it, which is weird...and it's the fucking internet. Of course it'd turn up. Even then, I've never seen anything like that at all, cos I'm not weird and not following wrong uns.

Also, not sure if you're aware that people literally post videos of people being blown up on this very forum in the Ukraine thread on a daily basis. Actual videos of people dying. No one bats an eyelid. Once again. That's the internet. It isn't a twitter specific thing.

I don't use a site called 4chan so again your point is moot, I use this site and again if you think this site influences world events then you're thinking way too hard.

Twitter and Facebook have been actually blamed for influencing world events elections and the like, my view is that it stinks and it really is one great big echo chamber and people continually post Tweets from people to prove a point from their narrative as if their own opinion wouldn't stand alone as good enough.

Too many people joining cliques and not having their very own opinion, that being said I am on a City website with other City fans but it's my only concession to being in an echo chamber.

100 % Right.

Where all the Sheeple go for their daily brain washing and disinformation. Where narratives on huge geo-political events were being decided by a select few compromised individuals.

Literally posters were insta-banned for having alternative opinions. Spreading truth, especially during Covid.

It had become an Echo chamber for the far Left "woke" unhinged and gullible.

You only need to look over there now at how hysterical they are all getting because Musk dare break up the Status Quo/Far Left Woke Monopoly of the Site.

I am undecided on Elon Musk .Got to say though he is an epic Troll, and he has the Woke eating Carpet right now.
Do you actually believe that arsewater you just posted?

Do you actually believe that arsewater you just posted?
Was i actually talking to you Pal ?

For a Guy with over 85,000 posts ,you would think you would be a bit more respectful of other opinions on an open forum.

Really pisses me off Posters acting like Twats.

Ban me if you want. You know i am right.

There is no need for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.