Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

100 % Right.

Where all the Sheeple go for their daily brain washing and disinformation. Where narratives on huge geo-political events were being decided by a select few compromised individuals.

Literally posters were insta-banned for having alternative opinions. Spreading truth, especially during Covid.

It had become an Echo chamber for the far Left "woke" unhinged and gullible.

You only need to look over there now at how hysterical they are all getting because Musk dare break up the Status Quo/Far Left Woke Monopoly of the Site.

I am undecided on Elon Musk .Got to say though he is an epic Troll, and he has the Woke eating Carpet right now.
LOL.

I love how a few rational, thoughtful people post in some detail about how they/we use Twitter, but it's as if we never posted those things at all. Nothing to do with politics even.

You either didn't read what we wrote, or you didn't think or reflect on it -- you just went off down your own hyper-generaliz(s)ed, hyper-simplistic, hyper-thoughtless path.

Oh, the irony of then describing Twitter as an "echo chamber" when on this very thread you read only what you wanted to read and heard only what you wanted to hear.

I will agree with one thing -- certainly Elon is a better troll than you, cuz you're fucking shit at it, mate.

Was i actually talking to you Pal ?

For a Guy with over 85,000 posts ,you would think you would be a bit more respectful of other opinions on an open forum.

Really pisses me off Posters acting like Twats.

Ban me if you want. You know i am right.

There is no need for it.
Please see my post above if you'd like to know why your "opinion" doesn't get any "respect."

Was i actually talking to you Pal ?

For a Guy with over 85,000 posts ,you would think you would be a bit more respectful of other opinions on an open forum.

Really pisses me off Posters acting like Twats.

Ban me if you want. You know i am right.

There is no need for it.
I’ll be respectful to you as soon as you make a post that’s worth respecting. As for me pissing you off? Good. You’re obviously a mouth breathing, bottom feeding, covid truther and you’ve already managed to get the term “sheeple” in.

There’s a reason that twunts like you feel like a disenfranchised underclass. You have to believe everything is some sort of conspiracy by “global elites” (you mean Jews though really don’t you) to explain why someone such as yourself, with so much wisdom, is stuck on the bottom wrung.

Twitter was becoming toxic, that’s why it started banning cunts like Trump and Babylon Bee and Jorden Peterson. The fact that Captain Alt-Right Incel is now letting them back on will only make it more toxic once again and it’s why advertisers are fleeing in their droves.

The irony of all ironies is that you think your knowledge is the truth and everyone else is the fool when it’s quite the opposite. It’s the people with low cognitive ability and the gullible that fall for the conspiracies and there’s a mountain of data and studies that confirm it.

As for who you were talking to; for one I’m not your pal, and two, not sure you understand how forums work and how anyone can reply to what you post publicly but then again, I’d be surprised if you understood how your Velcro shoes work either.

Twitter is absolutely what you make of it. Follow the right people and it becomes an incredibly educational and useful place. Fun and entertaining too. I've almost certainly made a living from it as well, as have loads of people I know. I often find those who dismiss it as a load of nonsense don't really use it or understand it. It's far more than most think it is.

Not entirely true. According to my screen time on my phone I use Twitter on average 2 hours a day. It’s like a drug to me, I hate it but cannot get away from it for FOMO.

I only follow official accounts for news and stats in football and the world yet still I get recommended, retweets or likes from people I can’t stand on topics I don’t care about.

I wish there was a an option to remove all user comments from posts. Id even pay a subscription for it.

Not entirely true. According to my screen time on my phone I use Twitter on average 2 hours a day. It’s like a drug to me, I hate it but cannot get away from it for FOMO.

I only follow official accounts for news and stats in football and the world yet still I get recommended, retweets or likes from people I can’t stand on topics I don’t care about.

I wish there was a an option to remove all user comments from posts. Id even pay a subscription for it.
This I agree with. It's hard damn work picking your way through the minefield, especially the "suggested topics" and the "someone you followed 'liked' this" tweets. In fact I got to the point where I just looked for icons/pics I knew (of the Tweeters) and simply ignored anything that wasn't in that visual cue set. I also unfollowed serial tweeters -- folks who'd tweet 20x a day on any topics or who would get in fights with others all the time. And instant mutes/blocks helped weed out distractions too. Careful curation of who you follow is a must, no doubt. Another key: almost never tweeting myself. I think in 8 years I have like 20 tweets, and 85% of them were making fun of Utd.

Not sid again lmao the guys a freak talking about twitter being woke left when he's been blatantly brainwashed by conspiracy accounts on social media lmao. Saddest **** on the forum.

The guy was literally talking about "news events" that were complete fabrications in his thread about Rishi Sunak running off stage.

E.g. a recent fire at a UK nuclear plant that never happened.

Yet he has the cheek to call people sheeple.

Have you heard of 4chan? A forum! One that has a substantial world reach and has had a very negative impact at times. Reddit is basically forums too.

And you're mad if you think twitter was to blame for Brexit. That lies squarely at the hands of the Tories and the British media. The Mail etc.

I've been using twitter for well over a decade and have never seen one. Im sure if I spent all my time searching for them maybe one would slip through a censored content net, but I'd have to search for it, which is weird...and it's the fucking internet. Of course it'd turn up. Even then, I've never seen anything like that at all, cos I'm not weird and not following wrong uns.

Also, not sure if you're aware that people literally post videos of people being blown up on this very forum in the Ukraine thread on a daily basis. Actual videos of people dying. No one bats an eyelid. Once again. That's the internet. It isn't a twitter specific thing.
There have been studies done that say Twitter is responsible for millions of Brexit votes.

Both the Guardian and the Mail agree on that n’all.

Russian bots posted millions of ‘Leave’ posts on there. In the five months leading up to the referendum ‘Leave’ outposted ‘Remain’ on Twitter by double. 29 million posts.

Twitter is a sewer. I have no idea why anyone would defend it. Yeah it’s useful for other things for many people, but it’s a sewer of shite thought, toxic hate, as well as being full of unproven information and misinformation that’s posted as truth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.