Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

Twitter is absolutely what you make of it. Follow the right people and it becomes an incredibly educational and useful place. Fun and entertaining too. I've almost certainly made a living from it as well, as have loads of people I know. I often find those who dismiss it as a load of nonsense don't really use it or understand it. It's far more than most think it is.
Fair enough. I understand it fine. I don’t see any real use for it. Apart from a marketing tool for the unhinged. If it ceased to exit today, not many would blink any eye tomorrow. Far too many people stealing a living using platforms like Facebook/Twitter to spread misinformation. The new age journalists being 1 for a start. Anyway, if it’s your thing then that your decision. No need to be condescending.

Go Musk -:)

I know all I need to know about it, it's just a circle of people nodding to whatever narrative they want to believe. It's a huge echo chamber and whoever uses it and likes it believes they are using it the correct way.

If you want to run a business whilst watching a beheading or spread a rumour then dip your bread.

That’s probably because a lot of people that use it don’t use it as an echo chamber - it has the capability to be that, as does any comms site on the internet, but that’s about the user rather than the platform itself, the exact same as it is even on this site. I’d actually argue it’s the complete opposite of an echo chamber, but it’s entirely down to how people personally want to consume content.

Last edited:
I know all I need to know about it, it's just a circle of people nodding to whatever narrative they want to believe. It's a huge echo chamber and whoever uses it and likes it believes they are using it the correct way.

If you want to run a business whilst watching a beheading or spread a rumour then dip your bread.

Seem like you have a rigid view on this, have you been living in an echo chamber?

Last edited:
Twitter is absolutely what you make of it. Follow the right people and it becomes an incredibly educational and useful place. Fun and entertaining too. I've almost certainly made a living from it as well, as have loads of people I know. I often find those who dismiss it as a load of nonsense don't really use it or understand it. It's far more than most think it is.

Out of curiosity, did you get a link for that illegal football stream you asked for and then deleted?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.